Chapter Two.

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Two

Raphaella dodge the punch and decided to kick her opponent, the minute her foot touched her opponent's stomach, she kicked with her other foot towards the face, landing on her feet with a sly smirk. Her opponent was thrown on the floor clutching his nose.

            "Make sure you don't let your guard down." Raphaella spat. "Get up and clean your nose before heading back to the blocking area."

Turning around, she stared at her students. Most of them were practicing with the equipment that the gym had, others were running or doing some sort of cardio to get a better resistance, and it was the minority that was actually fighting with another wolf. She was proud of some of her students, it was specially the younger pups she actually liked training, as they were so eager to learn new things and they actually tried harder and made sure that they were doing their best.

I need you in my office right now. The Alpha Pater spoke through the mind link.

I'll just finish my session and I'm on my way. She replied and took in a deep breath, she was sure it had to do something with today.

            "Listen up pups!" Raphaella shouted. "Class has to be cut short today, I can only hope that tomorrow you decide to actually do something and prove to me that you are worthy of being a warrior!" She stared at everyone. "Now, shuffle off."

Raphaella grabbed her water bottle and made her way out of the training arena towards the pack house

Raphaella grabbed her water bottle and made her way out of the training arena towards the pack house. She could feel the eyes of her fellow pack mates on her, as she walked only in her gym cloth. She was sure that if she was another person who actually cared, she would have changed into something more suitable for meeting the Alpha, but her being her, decided that it would be a waste of time.

The wind picked up, and Raphaella felt it on her skin, she always loved the air would hit the skin, and how good it felt when it was colder than usual. She always loved autumn and winter, due to the climate being as cold as she always wanted for it to be.

She nodded to the guards outside the pack house and to a couple of people who actually had the audacity to smile. Raphaella knew what her reputation was; she was just the outcast who got a hell of a deal, it didn't matter to her, they didn't even know how they had found Raphaella ten years ago. Stretching her arms, she walked inside the Alpha's office.

            "You called for me." She raised an eyebrow before sitting down.

            "I did Raphe. "Alpha Pater replied. "I've got a complaint about you." He sighed and she rolled her eyes. "I know that you are not used to the rules on the school, but you have to answer to both future Beta's and Alpha's."