Chapter Nine.

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Eight

Alpha Lucas Damon hanged up the phone, staring at the small picture of her long lost daughter. He missed her dearly, and there was not a moment in which he let his guards stop searching for her. He threw his head back on his chair and stared at the ceiling, waiting for his mate to stop by.

"Lucas," Luna Angela Damon spoke. "I can sense your troubles, is everything alright?" She sat down next to him, stroking his forehead.

"I just received a phone call from Alpha George Donovan." He replied. "Both himself and Luna Leslie Donovan are coming over tomorrow."

"Is that so?" Angela gave his mate a small kiss on his forehead. "What is the reason for their visit? Not that I mind the company."

"A matter they said that couldn't be discussed over the phone." Lucas replied. Angela stared at his mate in hope. "I wouldn't get my hopes up doll, no one has seen her in years." He sighed.

"I will not lose hope Lucas." Angela spoke. "I'll make sure the guest bedroom is ready." And with that she walked out of the room.

They would not lose hope. Raphaella Damon was going to come back home.

ºººººººººººº

Raphaella stared at the vehicle as it moved further from the pack. She cracked her neck and let out a breath, they had lied to her, and if there was something that she hated was being lied to. Turning around from her room, she stomped towards the library, she was going to figure out the location of her real pack, Red Moon Pack.

Theo felt rage, but it wasn't coming from him, it was coming from Raphaella. Furrowing his eyebrows, he sniffed the air, trying to gather as to where Raphe could possibly be. He still wasn't sure as to how she was going to react; he had just found out that his parents had left to Red Moon Pack Territory, meaning that they hadn't follow the deal.

"Future Alpha Theo!" A guard shouted. "Alpha!"

Theo furrowed his eyebrows and went to meet the guard. "What is the trouble?" He sensed the fear irradiating from him. "Has there been a breach?"

"It's the new wolf." He snarled. "Raphaella, she has entered the restricted area on the library."

Theo growled and the wolf took a step back. "The new wolf," He snarled. "Is your future Luna, so you better respect her."

"I didn't know." The guard stuttered. "I'll let the others wolf know to back down."

"She will be presented Monday." Theo replied. "Make sure everything is ready in three days."

Theo stared at Raphaella; her white jeans were now covered in dust as she searched something from the old books that no one ever uses. He was confused as to what she was doing, but he had figured that it had to do with the fact that his parents left the Pack. He took a place next to Raphaella; she stared at him with a frown, all she simply wanted were answers.