Chapter 9-1: Bits of Pieces

CHAPTER NINE 1: "I loved you and is still loving you until this very moment, okay? That's not gonna change."

'I'm in love with you, Van. And this time, please take me. Give me another chance and I swear, I swear I'm gonna make it worth it. Will you take me?'

Gustong maiyak ni Vanessa. The man she fell in love with still loves her and he's asking her to take him as hers right at that very moment. There's too much emotion inside her.

"Well ...?" untag ni Iev. There was anticipation in his tone.

She softly chuckled, faced him then sweetly smiled. This was the moment she's been waiting for."Makakatanggi pa ba ako?"

Lumiwanag ang ekspresyon ng mukha nito. Bahagya itong lumayo pero hindi naman binibitawan ang mga kamay niya. Tila hindi ito makapaniwala sa sinabi niya."Y-you mean ...?"

Natawa siya."Hm ... Ayaw mo? Sige 'wag na nga lang." Nagkunwari pa siyang aalis na.

Agad na hinila siya nito at hinapit sa beywang. He, again, rested his forehead on hers letting their noses touch. Their lips, inches ... Or maybe, centimeters away. He was smiling."Going anywhere, lady?"

Napangiti na din siya."Hmm ... Trying to scare me, Governor?"

"Oops. I can't scare you. But, I can certainly love you," nakangising hirit nito.

"Corny."

"Gwapo naman."

"Asus. Hm ... Iev?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Lumapad ang ngiti sa mga labi nito."Hell, I've been wanting and waiting to hear that for years." He chuckled."And I love you, too, Vanessa Mae Beltran Crisostomo."

Before she can even say a word, Iev claimed her lips. Brushing it against his for a sweet loving kiss. It felt nice. His lips were soft, caressing hers as if telling her how much he loves her. Pouring every single emotion on it. It was magical. It was her first kiss and she's more than happy to share it with the man she love. She's happy to share it with Iev.

She encircled her arms on his neck. Hinila pa siya nito papalapit sa katawan nito. He was a good kisser, she can tell. Habang siya, walang experience. Hindi niya alam ang gagawin pero nang maglaon, she just did what Iev's been doing. She followed him and it was great. Best first kiss indeed.

They were both catching their breaths after that kiss.

"Whoo! Wow. That was ... That was the best!" anito.

Agad naman siyang namula. Napayuko siya't pinilig ang noo sa balikat nito.

He chuckled."First kiss?" tanong nito."I can tell."

Hindi siya sumagot. Now she's embarassed. Hindi naman talaga siya marunong humalik, eh. Heck, that was her first. Hindi ata nito nagustuhan ang halik niya.

"I'm glad to be you're first," maya-maya'y sambit nito."That was the best kiss ever."

Napatingala siya dito ng nakasimangot."Liar. I'm a lousy kisser."

"Does it matter?"

"Yes. I don't even know how to kiss properly. All I did was follow what you're doing. You surely didn't enjoy that. I'm sorry."

"Hey! Don't you say that!" He cupped her face with the palm of his hands and looked straight into her eyes. "That was the best. Walang makakalampas o makakapantay man lang 'nun. That was with you, so of course, I liked it. 'Wag na 'wag mong sasabihing walang kuwenta sa akin 'yon. Because I won't stop kissing you again and again just so I can prove to you that it's worth it and it's ..." Ngumiti ito."Redundant na pero ... Yeah, it was the best."