Loyalty (children of chaos)

I Am Not Rick Riordan

Betrayed chap 1

Percy Pov

Flashback

"Perce I'm sorry" she said with a broken sob escaped her lips. They banished me and my sister to tartarus because i killed all the newbie with my water powers heck i don't even drag knife to face them.

"ANY LAST WORD!" boomed Zeus we shook our head and the crack open.

And we met Chaos.

Present''

"Give up already" Leila said pleading me with her puppy dog eyes i give up and you know what happened Sin is on my neck. She grinned wickedly while helping me up "cheater" i said she stuck her tounge at me and I did it too.

"Lady Chaos want to see both of you" Zoe said and then we run through the hallway.

"Mom" we said together she smiled her office is made of glass so you can see the void clearly.

"Children I'm sorry to inform you that you have to come back to camp half blood" she said with a said vicious smile.

Anger boiled inside of me Leila put her hand on my shoulder calming me down. "we agreed" we said "good you don't have to revealed your identities and brought lieutenant Adrios and Ariadne with you" that mean Zoe and Luke my favorite couple.

"Sure mom bye" we said and we run down the hallway to gather both of them.