SLEEP(part2)

Leila Pov

I was really tired of running away from my brother but if i was caught i will be dragged at that dreaded bed and will get punished to bit by my brother.

I heard Percy yelled to Luke and Zoe to find me i started running through the woods. Looking at the pond i jumped in and curled into a ball there. After that i fell asleep.

Percy Pov

''Damn it Leila" i murmured she bit me and it was bleeding.

I was running through the woods when i heard that sound. "We wanted to help" Will Solace and blingo said both of them broke our hearts and they said that. "Fine Daughter of athena come with me and you son of apollo search alone" i said deadly. They nodded and we started to walked different path.

We walked on awkward silent until Annabeth sighed. "Why are you that cold Percy?" she said and i stopped at my tracks. "I'm sorry?" i tried to play innocent. She sighed again and open my hood "Percy i love you" she said and memories flooded in my head.

Our little bickering hate to love hands in hand tartarus and everything we've been through.

"Why did you leave me?" i asked and face her i almost cried. "Gaea threatened me that you will die if i don't do what she said to prove her points your in a coma for one whole month" she said while crying i hugged her. "no matter what happens i will always love you" i whisper to her ear she sob and i began to cry myself. Memories the most painful is that she betrayed me. We stood there hugging each other while crying.

"We have to get Leila she would probably killed Will" I said she smiled and wiped her tears away and we walk.

Will Pov

Goddamn I'm gonna meet Leila. I remember her smile her face lit up when she heard my name and i betrayed her. I saw her in the bottom of the pond while curled up into a ball i stifled a laugh. Her face full of peace i never saw her like this and I don't know why but I smiled looking at her.

She woke up her eyes shining in the moonlight when she saw me her eyes full of anger.

"What are you doing here?" she asked full of hate.

"Looking for you" i said "no need boy" she said with venom in her voice.

"Leila no need to be cold" i said she stopped at her tracks. "What did you say Will? no need to be cold no need? you! cast me into tartarus i almost die in there Will! Die!" She said full of anger and then a tears slipped on her cheeks.

"You betrayed me! The most painful is you betrayed my trust and my heart its painful Will really painful" she said burst into tears.

It hurt to see her like this i mean i never see her like this. She's the same like Clarisse tough and headstrong girl. It really hurts to see her like this and I'm the one who make her like this.

"Leila" i whispered she look at me teary eyes.

"It hurts you know to see you like this and I'm the one who make you cry" i said what in my minds. "Like you care! You never care for me same as Percy who his mind stuck on Annabeth nobody needs me! I'm useless I'm nothing to all of you just some tools to the gods and everyone."

"I'm just a mistake i was there when somebody need me but they're not!" she said with tears falling like waterfall i didn't know she felt that way i mean she always smile.

The last thing i do us hugged her she started to cry over and over. Until the sun almost set.

"You know Leila you should have said you were lonely" a familiar voice said behind us we were sitting at a stone by the lake.

We looked back and saw Percy smiling with his hood off while Annabeth at his waist. We stood up and Leila punch Percy at the shoulder. "i hate you!" Leila exclaimed in anger. All of us looks shocked even Percy.

"Wow that feel so great" Leila exclaimed while laughing and all of us followed.

"Now lets get you to bed" Percy said while smirking and Leila looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Guys help me up" Percy said while dragging Leila who struggling on Percy's gripped we help them to the cabin and said out goodbyes.

On the way we heard Leila an Percy screams inside the cabin.

"LEILA ANN JACKSON GET INTO BED RIGHT NOW!" Percy screamed "IN YOUR DREAM DUMBASS" Leila screamed back and then we left.

AN// i think its time to give a little romance don't ya think? so i was hearing to build a home by cinematic ochestra while writing this and i tears streaming down my face when Percabeth one and when Leila and Will one i heard howl by Florence and the machine i dedicated this to my bestie bye!