SLEEP!!!(part 1)

Im not Rick

Percy Pov

I woke up and feel great i looked around my room and found Leila sleeping at the floor and felt something wet at my forehead. Wet cloth she took care of me and forget to sleep. I smiled and picked her up without waking her up bridal style i put her on my bed. Put blanket around her she smiled a little and i said it "thx sis."

I walked out of the cabin. Everyone looking at me weird.

"Commander where is Commander Andromeda?" asked the blingo with respect. "She's sleeping now go back to your activities" i said.

Leila walked out of the cabin looking like a zombie. She nearly stayed conscious.

"What do you think you're doing?" i asked "doing something useful" she whispered "go to the cabin now!" i ordered.

She wouldn't listen so i picked her up she struggled kicking screaming punching everything but i didn't let her go she needed sleep. "Let me go Theseus!" she yelled al the campers looked at us.

"You need sleep Ann!" i yelled back "i don't need it dumbass!" she yelled back.

Adrios and Ariadne came out of nowhere "ANDROMEDA YOU HAVE TO SLEEP!" all three of us yelled with that she bit me and I released her she took of running.

"Andromeda come back here!" i yelled "okay guys lets find her" i said they nodded.