Olympussy?

Dedicated to princesspink_npl

Thalia Pov (surprise)

I hate it.....

Percy and Leila dies....

Me and Nico grew apart.

Lady Artemis disowned me.....

Annabeth make me miserable....

But when I heard those voices my face lit up.

I was walking pass through the chaos cabin when i heard the bickering.

"I DIDN'T NEED SLEEP DUMBASS!" it was her voice Leila.

"OH REALLY WELL LIKE IT OR NOT IM GONNA DRAG YOU TO BED!" now i hear Percy's voice.

Can't hold it again i open or slamming the cabin door.

To see my favorite cousins shell shocked while pointing at each other.

"Thalia" they both said.

Can't hold back my tears i hugged them with tears in my eyes.

"Kelp brain and seaweed girl" i said that nicknames i gave them so long ago.

"We're sorry Thals but we have to do this" they said with their finger snapped all went black.

Princesspink_npl.......

"Owww" i muttered while rubbing the back of my head.

I didn't remember anything all i remember is that i walked pass chaos cabin and all of it was dark.

When I saw what was in front of me i bowed awkwardly.

"Lady Artemis" okay that was really awkward "ah Thalia Grace where's your boyfriend?" Spit the last part.

After she said that i can't hold it i punched Artemis.

"Why did you do that girl?" Spit again she almost punched me back if it isn't for the children of chaos.

"Artemis goddess of the moon, maiden ship, archery and hunting the one who betrayed the heroes of olympus or should i said olympussy Leila and Percy Jackson."

One of the hooded figure said with such a hate on his voice.

"How dare you boy!" Artemis said and shot her never missed arrow at the boy.

I thought he was dead but when I was on my feet the boy just playing with the arrow while Artemis is shell shocked.

"ARTEMIS!!!" some girl voiced boomed.

"My lady Chaos" Artemis said and bowed to the woman that just step through a black portal.

"YOU DARE TO SHOT MY SON!" the woman said with deadly tone on her voice.

"I...I am sorry my lady but he gone to far" Artemis stuttered "he was right about Olympus thou Olympus set the twins up because they were powerful and afraid and Aphrodite charmspeak the demigods into voting their banishment except for the 7 no Annabeth and Nico and Thalia.

"That's why" the 2nd hooded figured said a girl voice.

"Yes my daughter care to introduce yourself?" asked or said lady chaos with a soft deadly tone that mean not taking no for an answer.

"I don't want the goddess or the pussies of olympussy is here" the girl said Chaos nodded and she dissapeared with Artemis.

They both take off their hoods "hello Thals we missed you"

AN// I'm not Rick btw this is for my bestie and because my bestie like Thalia so i make it Thalia Pov hope you like it princesspink_npl ^_^