Not Andromeda

🌊🌊🌊Ο αμ νοτ γιψκ🌊🌊

Percy Pov

Walked out of the cabin just to looked at a freezing time world.

When the world isn't freeze again i saw Andromeda smirked.

"Hey" greeted her "Perseus Jackson hey" she said and i know that it's not her.

"Who are you!" i yelled at her. "We met again Perseus how are your little Annabeth she dumped you right?."

I gritted my teeth.

"Gaea!" i yelled all heads turned at me. "Ah yes you recognized me" she said smiling with my sister body. "Theseus!" Ann exclaimed. "Ann want to get her body back!" Adrios yelled.

Gaea smirked "I'm not giving it up to the little Annie unless you showed them all of your identities" Gaea said "and if you don't little Annie wouldn't wake up choose wisely forgotten heroes." Gaea said and leaving Ann.

I carried her bridal style. i signaled the warriors. Adrios stood up and open his hood. There's a lot of gasp Annabeth tried to hugged him but he step back.

"The suppose to be Annabeth Chase that betrayed Perseus Jackson and cast him to tartarus yes?" Luke asked.

Annabeth looked hurt "Luke i missed you" she said Luke looks like wanted to puke.

"I didn't daughter of athena." And with that he step back at my side.

Zoë is the second and as always gasps and murmurs.

Its my time while picking Leila up I throw my hood down.

"My name is Perseus Jackson ex son of poseidon ex savior of olympus slayer of all now the son of chaos."

ΑΝ//🌊🌊🌊 ο κίνδυνος οξ γεαᏓᏓυ ᎿᎥγεd making this chappie αs αᏓᏔαυᎦ cᎧmmεντ bεᏓᎧᏔ//🌊🌊🌊