The prophecy

Poseidon Pov

What have i done banishing my children into the depths of tartarus I'm SO sorry Percy Leila. Now the war is brewing and the prophecy we need the forgotten twins that must be Leila and Percy.

Prophecy

War brew to endless death

To realize your mistake its far to late

The forgotten twins held the key to win the war

For them to forgive is your only savior

It's a little Uncertain because they will never forgive us for what we do. Even i know better to forgive people who betrayed me and I know we won't win if they not forgive us.

"My lord somebody wants to talk to you" Aelous one of my mermen said i nodded and Aelous left to call the 'somebody'.

Two hooded figures walked in one boy one girl. I gesture them to sit an they sit in front of me.

"Hello Poseidon" they said venomously i don't know why know i noticed that this is the warriors chaos that all of my mermen talking about."My pleasure to have both of you what purpose do you come here?" i asked nicely not wanting to anger them.

"We just want to say that we know whereabouts your children's are" they said my face lit up when I heard they talking about my children. 'Stay calm Poseidon' i said on my mind and i stayed calm.

"Where are my children?" i asked they smirked "What about I say that they despise you and doesn't want to see you and talking to you is against orders from commanders we will get punished for this" the girl said.

"Please I need to know" i pleaded "we will give you one clue everyday about where they are deal?" the boy said i nodded.

"I guess were done here have a pleasant day Poseidon" both of them said while they left the room.

AN// i guess this is the time for Poseidon to know where Percy and Leila are?