Goes to the heart part 2

Annabeth pov

One cabin with black marbles everywhere started to dissapeared. i don't care but there's something familiar with those four. and i am going to find out.

LINEBREAK!!!!!

"Hey Andromeda" I greeted one of the commander warmly "don't talk to me daughter of athena" she said that and run off. 'Weird' i thought there's something wrong with the warriors.

"Hey pipes do you know where Jason is?" i asked Piper. "He broke up with me yesterday by I M" She said that glared at me and run off.

After lunch there is one mortal that crossed the border yup it's sally jackson.

Sally is like a mother to me. After i said what happened she started to ignore me i can't help it i ran to the borders.

"Sally" i greeted with warm smile and tried to hug her but she step aside. She started running to the chaos cabin everyone warned her but she shrugged it off.

She knock three times and Ariadne came out "oh hey Sally Theseus and Andromeda will be happy to see you" Ariadne said with a happy tone they hugged each other. Anger boiled up in me they just met an i knew Sally for a long time. After that thought the door closed i ran to the chaos cabin and heard Percy's voiced or so i think "hey mom."

AN 🙌🙌🙌🙌 hey people i am not Rick and sorry for Cliffy so comment please🙏🙏🙏