Get Caught

Percy Pov

"Hey mom" i said there's something outside moving. I walked out of the cabin and saw Annabeth shell shocked.

"What are you doing here, girl" i spat at her she regained her control and her eyes softened on me there is tears in hers.

"Percy?!" She asked exclaimed at me and tried to reached me but I step back. "there is no Percy here!" i glared at her.

"No!" she yelled at me "i heard him...." she stated not sure tears falling down her cheeks. She started to sobbed hard broken sobbed that i heard when we are at the siren's place. "You have to tell me where he is!!!!" and she bursted up in tears.

"I...i...i am sorry for what I did but please tell me where he was" she pleaded. I stayed emotionless in my deepest heart i wanted to comfort her but she betrayed me! me!.

"Daughter of Athena" i spat again she looked up "please" she whispered "go back you are hallucinating things Perseus Jackson is dead in tartarus where you cast him to!." I yelled she stood up gave me a guilty looked and tears rolled down again and ran to her cabin.

I walked to my room and saw Leila fell asleep she was waiting for me and fell asleep typical Leila.I changed into my pajamas and got to the bed i kissed her forehead. She started to turn and sleep again. I grinned she drooled on her sleep i pulled out the blanket and sleep.

AN🌊🌊🌊

I'm not Rick

I had made it long yay!! And kind of writing it in a hurry and check out my other book Kay🙏🙏🙏🙏