Prolog

Updated on April 12, 2018.

It was just after the four famous words that split our two Damphirs and Rose finds out she's pregnant with Dimitri's babies. Yes babies. Quadruplets. It was a rough pregnancy but had a great outcome. On a warm spring day in late May they were born. Blu Aster Iris Hathaway-Belikov, Hunter Reed Grey Hathaway-Belikov, Olive Jade Clover Hathaway-Belikova and Violet Jasmine Rose Hathaway-Belikova. They decided to try to be civil and raise their children together. It didn't happen like the two had hoped. When they were only about three they split. Rose kept Violet and Olive at St. Vladimir's with and Dimitri took Blu and Hunter to Russia taking Christian with him after he and Lissa had a big fight and broke it off.

Now 16 years later it is time for the annual trip to the Ski Lodge before Christmas. The one all of St Vlad's students and most of St Basils take before Christmas vacation. It had become a tradition after they first went all those years ago. This time, however, Blu and Hunter will be attending with the St Basils students. They beg and beg each year to go but their father would never let them attend. This year he had decided to let them go hoping they would not meet their siblings and if they did they won't know who they are. They somehow convince Alberta to let them switch places for winter break. And hopefully get their parents back together.

What happens when the planes land and the wrong children get off? Does the switch mend the two most important relationships in the Moroi and Dhampir community?? Do they become a family again???

Read to find out!!