Chapter 7

Olive's POV

I had just answered the Skype call from Violet. I'm now waking up Hunter.

"Hunter wake up. Vi and Blu called," I say letting my American accent slip. He stirs for a minute before sitting up and following me to my room.

"We have huge news!!" Vi says. "It's not good news either."

"Dad has a girlfriend. Look up Tasha Ozera," Blu says. 

I look her up on my phone.

"She killed the queen before Aunt Lissa. Her name was Queen Tatiana. But that wasn't all she blames mom for it!!" I say.

"I found one of mom's old journals. She started it  when she was still in high school," Vi says. "It's in my closet. You can't miss it. Go to where I marked with the tassel. It's about her. Mom never said dad's name she always said him or D. Read it out loud till I tell you to stop."

January 5, 2008

He never said he loves me. But I can see it in his eyes. He can read me like I can read him. I never wanted to fall for him. I never wanted to fall for anyone. But the one person I did fall for I can't have. Why'd he have to be my sole mate??? 

But no matter how much I love him we can't be together. And to make it all worse Lady Natasha Ozera asked him to be her Guardian and to have children with her. The scary part is I'm almost certain he will take her offer. Even if he takes it just to get away from me. I love him so much. I just hope he loves me enough to stay.

"Ok now flip to to dogeared page with the date February 15, 2010. Read till I tell you to stop," Violet says.

February 15, 2010.

I've gotten sick every morning for a week. I'm now at the doctors waiting for my results. They took blood test and made me pee in a cup. I've been waiting for about fifteen minutes when  the nurse calls my name.

After my doctors appointment I speed home. I have to tell D. I'm pregnant!! And with fraternal twins.

I tell him and he's ecstatic. He already is getting the rooms ready.

"Ok now go to the dogeared page marked May 6, 2010."

May 6, 2010

We jus got home from the doctors. They did a ultrasound. They told me I'm  having quadruplets. That's never heard of in the Moroi/Dhampir community. My twins split in to quadruplets. I'm huge and I'm only three months along. I'm having two boys and two girls. D told me I can name them what I want to I've been thinking that their first names will be colors. They have two middle names and they will be flowers.

"Ok. So is there anything saying he they broke up?" I ask.

"I didn't get far enough into it. That's where you come in. I need you to read it. You need to see if it says anything about why they broke up," Violet said. "It's really late her. We have to go to bed. We'll find out how they met and the early stages of their relationship. You guys are going to find out why they broke up." With that she hung up.

"Hunter go back the bed. We'll deal with this after we get some more sleep,"I say as I shut my laptop. He yawns before nodding and leaving the room. I put my laptop away before going back to sleep.

Have a happy Thanksgiving. If you celebrate it. If so share any plans to have. Love you!!

-Liv