Chapter 5

The picture at the top is as close to Blu and Hunter as I can get them. Enjoy!!❤️💛💚💙💜
-Liv

Hunter's POV

About an hour after Blu and Violet left Olive and I got on the plane to go to Court. We spent the four hour ride practicing our American accents and testing each other to make sure we pull this off.

When the plane landed we got our stuff and went to the parking lot. I spotted Christian waiting at his car.

"Pyro!" I shouted and barreled towards him like Blu told me too.

"Hey Blu, Violet!" He starts. "How was your vacation?"

"It was great!!We went skiing and snowboarding. We played the new arcade games," I say.

"It was awesome!" Olive says.

We climb in to the car Olive in the front. It was a ten minute drive to our home for the next couple of weeks.

When we walk through the door we're greeted by a huge Christmas tree with colorful lights and a million and one ornaments. There was a banner that said 'Merry Christmas!!' Hanging above the tree. Mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Mom?" Olive and I say at the same time.

"Violet! Blu!" She says as she gives us a a hug. "The second you're back you do the creepy twin thing," she says with a chuckle. Dad would say that. I think with a smile. "How was the ski lodge?"

"It was awesome! We went skiing and snowboarding. There were new arcade games!" Olive says. "How have you guys been?"

"Why don't we talk about it over dinner," mom says. We nod and sit at the table. Me next to Christian and Olive next to mom like they told us. Grandma and grandpa on the ends. Dinner smells amazing! Mom roasted a Turkey, made homemade stuffing and mashed potatoes, she even steamed vegetables.

"So kids," grandpa started. "Did you make any new friends? I heard St Basil's was there. Is that true?" When he says this moms face crumpled in pain, but it was gone so quick I'm not sure that's what it was.

"We did make new friends. They're twins from St Basil's," Olive says with a sly smile. Mom's face shows a sad, painful expression. I feel bad. It makes me want to tell her now that we're Olive and Hunter. Not Blu and Violet.

Lissa's POV

The plane landed. As everyone is shuffling out I spot Olive and Hunter. They see me, their smiles growing big, and run towards me.

"Aunt Lissa!" They shout in unison as they push through my Guardians into me.

"Hey guys!" I say. "There is a few surprises for you at home," I say with a smile.

We get in the SUV. Two of my Guardians in the front, two on either side of me, Olive and Hunter in the very back. On the drive home I think about how they will react to the surprises.

Once we're home the twins grab their luggage and run inside. I walk in inside with the Guardian perimeter around me. Once I've stepped through the door my Guardians disassemble. I don't know why they don't disassemble when we get out of the car, our property is warded.
___________________________

Sorry about the short chapter. Vote and comment!!

-Liv