Breakfast Date .

I've Tried To Say Fuck Alen && Focus On Nena's Fine Ass. She Is The Perfect Light Skinned Stud For Me.

* Phone Starts Buzzing *

My Phone Goes Off && Its Takeylia , She Wants Me To Meet Her For Breakfast.

* Where At Baby Girl? I Replied.

" Denny's. " Takeylia Said.

" Okay, I'll Come Pick You Up. " I Texted Back.

I Got Into My New Ford GMC && Drove To Takeylia's House. She Lived Only Like Five Minutes Away So It's A Short Trip. She Got In The Truck && We Drove To Denny's.

" What Are You Gonna Get Keylia? " I Asked Her.

" Well I Think I Want A The Biscuit && Eggs Combo Sandwich . What You Getting? " Takeylia Asked.

" I'm Kind Of Feeling The Pancake && Eggs With A Side Of Sausage. " I Told Her.

We Finished Ordering && I Look Up && Seen That Nena Walked In. I Started Checking My Make-up && My Hair.

" Do I Look Okay? " I Asked.

" Yes Baby You Look Amazing. " Takeylia Said.

She Walked Over To Me && Takeylia && Said Hello Ladies With A Huge Smile On Her Face.

" Hey . " Me && Takeylia Said At The Same Time .

I Sat Up In My Seat && Couldn't Keep My Eyes Off Her Lips For Some Reason. She Starred At Me Just Like I Was Starring At Her. Her Eyes Were Fucking Mines.

" Here Is Your Breakfast. " The Waiter Said.

I Couldn't Eat In Front Of Nena So I Waited Until She Was Done Starring && Eye Fucking Me . She Asked Me If I Wanted To Go Out With Her Over To BWW On Tuesday For The Hottest Wing Contest. I Of Course Told Her Yes. She Finally Got Up Winked At Me && Said Bye To Takeylia

" Soo, Y'all Is Some Cuties (; " Takeylia Said Taking A Bite Of Her Food .

We Finished Our Breakfast && Walked Outside To The Car . I Drove Her Home,  Then I Went Home && Fell Asleep.

Alen's P.O.V

When Am I Gonna Get To See Her? I Asked Myself. I Picked Up My Keys && Headed Out The Door. I Was Speeding Down The Highway Going To Darnella's House.

" I Have To See My Baby Man. " I Said Out Loud.

Darnella's P.O.V

I Finally Woke Up From My Nap. I Got Up && Went To The Kitchen For Some Fruity Pebbles.

* Ding Dong *  The Door Bell Rang.

I Took A Bite Of My Food Then I Headed Towards The Front Door.

As I Opened The Door I Saw Her Standing There With A Huge Grin On Her Face .... It Was Nena!

" Well Well. " I Said Smiling Big As'f .

" Oh Hush! You Know You Wanted To See Me. " She Said Still Grinning .

She Walked In My Apartment Looking Around My Place.

" Nice Little Place You Got Here Beautiful. " She Said Walking To My Couch && Sitting Down.

" Why Thank You, I Try . " I Said Sitting On Her Lap.

" Why You Sitting On Me ? " Said Asked Joking Around .

" Cause I Want Too. " I Said Laughing Out Loud.

" So For Our First Date Where Do You Wanna Go ? " She Asked .

" Date ? " I Asked .

" Yes, Date. You Know What Two Or More Couples Go On . " She Said Being A Smart Ass .

" Um, I Don't Know. A Chinese Place . That's My Fav. " I Told Her While Throwing My Fruity Pebbles Away.

" Well I Know What To Get You When You're Upset. " She Said.

" Haa, Yep. " I Said.

" Well I Think You Better Get Cleaned Up && Dressed For Our Date. " She Said While Heading Towards The Door.

" Okay, What Time You Plan On Picking Me Up ? I Asked.

" 8:30 On The Dot. " She Said.

" I'll Be Ready . " I Said Closing My Apartment Door.

I Went && Took Me A Quick Shower. I Was Horny As'f ! I Wanted Alen But At The Same Time I Wanted To Get Over Him. I Got Out The Shower && Heard A Knock At My Door .

* Bang Bang Bang *

" Damn Motherfuckers Im Coming! " I Yelled Down The Hallway.

I Opened The Door && It Was Alen .

He Pushed Me Back && Closed The Door Behind Him . He Opened Up My Towel && Started Grabbing My Boobs. He Kissed Me In My Mouth && Picked Me Up && Walked To The Bedroom. He Layed Me On The Bed && Started Fingering && Eating My Vagina . I Moaned Louder && Louder Between Each Tongue Stroke He Made. He Pulled Out Stood Up && Started Pulling His Clothes Off. He Got On Top Of Me && Started Fucking Me. My Eyes Rolled To The Back Of My Head && My Moan Started Getting Louder && Louder. He Pulled Out && I Got On Top. I Was Riding Him && Riding Him Until I Couldn't Ride Him Anymore. He Nutted Inside Of Me && I Came On His Lower Chest.

" Ahh, Baby That Was Amazing. "Alen Said.

" Yeah, It Was Wonderful. " ISaid Rolling My Eyes.

I Got Up && Walked Towards The Shower. Alen Got Up && Put His Clothes On && Left. I Showered && Nena Walked Into The Bathroom With A Blunt Rolled. I Got Up && Nena Was Standing There Handing Me A Towel && The Blunt. I Hit The Blunt && Passed It Back.

" You Said You Was Gonna Be Ready When I Got Here. " She Said With A Bitchy Attitude.

" Yeah Well My Cousin Came Over && Held Me Up From Taking A Shower. " I Said Lying.

" Well Its All Good. "

I Hurried Up && Got Dressed. I Walked Out && Nena's Mouth Damn Near Fell Off Her Face.

" Damn, Look At My Future Wifey. " She Said.

" Do I Really Look Good ? " I Asked.

" Baby, You Look Stunning ! " She Said.

We Headed Towards The Door && Left.