4 months w/ Nena

I finally quit fucking Alen & was committed to Nena. I decided to go back to college & Nena did too. We both went to OCU & was gonna get our Masters for teaching.

" Good morning class & welcome back to OCU.  " my teacher said.

" Good morning Mrs. Johnson. " the class said.

I hated this class simply because Alen decided to go back to the same college as me & he ended up in the same homeroom as me. But I didn't let that worry me because I was ready to be with Nena & plan our future.

* ring ring ring *

Class was finally over! I grabbed my things & tried to rush out the door but Alen grabbed my arm.

" When you gonna quit bullshittin' & be my girl? I miss you Nella. " He said with tears in his eyes.

" Nigga you better get yo dusty ass hands off of me before I get my girlfriend to beat yo ass! " I snapped back.

" Baby, come on I'm sorry for what I done to you. " He said sadly.

I turned away from him & met up with Nena. I didn't understand why Alen would think I'd take him back after his punk ass stole my iPhone, money & my car. I was so pissed off but my baby Nena replaced everything for me.

" Baby, are you alright? " Nena asked?

" Yeah babe, I'm fine. I just missed you is all. " I said kissing her.

" Let me spoil you tonight? " Nena asked " Let's go to the Mall of America. " She said smiling big.

" Omg baby are you serious?? " I said screaming in excitement.

" Yes, let's go right now! " She said.

We went home & packed our things. I was craving Nena but I knew I wasn't ready. I laid on the bed in my bra & panties, Nena came over to me & started to kiss in between my legs. My heart was pounding, I made her stop. I felt so disgusted, not with her but it was because of Alen.

" What's wrong? I thought you wanted me too. " She said.

" I can't baby, I just can't. " I said crying.

" Why what's going on? " she asked.

" That night that you asked me to go on our first date or whatever, I told you that my cousin had came over & stopped me from taking a shower. Well, it wasn't my cousin.... It was Alen. We had sex & I was too afraid of telling you. " I said crying.

" Wtf Darnella!! Are you fucking serious?! " she yelled. " Why tf' would you lie to me?? " She snapped & left the apartment.

Nena's P.O.V

I couldn't believe Darnella would fucking cheat on me & sleep with that bitch ass nigga Alen! I hope I see that nigga real soon, cause I'm gonna beat tf' out of him.

I drove off & went to meet up with an old friend at the nearest bar.

" Wassup my nigga? " Shawn said.

" Aye! What you been up too dawg? " I asked her.

Shawn was a Stud like me. She was 5'9, with dreads stopping at her shoulders, with greyish green eyes & her swag was A1.

" Mane, I been tryna make it out here in these streets. How you been though? " she asked while taking her shot.

" Tryna stay loyal to my girl. " I said.

" Who ya girl man? I can't believe you ain't fucking & ducking these hoes anymore. " She said making a joke.

" Naah, I been fucking & ducking but I've been with this girl for a minute, 4 months to be exact & her name is Darnella. " I smirked & took my fourth shot of New Amsterdam.

" Damn, so you being faithful to her? " she asked.

" Yeah, but she fucked up big time & I'm thinking about going back to my old ways.... " I said.

" What happened dawg? " she asked.

" She fucked her ex & it was on the day I first asked her out on a date. " I said with a sad face.

" Damn man. Well, if you love her you would just work it out with her & listen to what she got to say. " She told me.

" Yeah, I gone think about it. But I'm gone head home. " I said dapping her up.

" Stay up bruh. " She waved bye.

I headed home & showered. As soon as I got out the shower Darnella walked in on me.

" What do you want? " I asked.

" I just want to tell you that I'm sorry. It's just that I liked you so much when I first met you & I didn't wanna mess anything up between us. " She said with tears filling her eyes.

" Baby stop crying. I hate to see you cry & I accept your apology. " I said while kissing her forehead.

She took the towel that I had around my body & threw it on the floor showing my tattoos, she kissed my lips & whispered in my ear saying she was ready. I laid her on the bed & well let's just say it finally happened.