Dating Nena ❤

We drove to the nearest Chinese restaurant called China Jade.

" Let me get the door for you ." Nena said while opening the car door && letting me out.

" Thanks beautiful ." I said.

We walked into the restaurant holding hands looking like the perfect couple.

" Here we are. " The waiter said pointing at our table.

We sat down at the table & started going over the menu. I looked around the restaurant that's when I saw Alen & his wife Sharnelle sitting across from me & Nena. I was in total shock, I asked Nena to excuse me while I went to the restroom. I went into the restroom & in walked Sharnelle! I started fixing my makeup.

" Well, well what do we have here? Trash in a dress?! " I said throwing shade .

" Mm, but I got your wanna be high school sweetheart. " She said.

" Haa! earlier today yo nigga was licking this pussy! How my cum taste bitch? " I said as I walked out.

I went back to the table with Nena & I told her let's just go to McDonald's. As we was leaving out the restaurant Alen Said " Looking good Darnella." right in front of his wife.

" I always gotta look good for those who hate to see me stunt." I said flipping my long weave.

We got in the car & drove off to McDonald's, I ordered a #1 with nothing on it but pickles & ketchup & a large root beer. We ate our food & had small talk

" So I must tell you how much I like you Nell. " She said stuffing her face with french fries.

" Awh, you like me? " I asked blushing.

" Yes I like you a lot! " she said wiping her mouth.

" Well I like you too. " I said smiling hard as'f.

" Well, will you be my girlfriend Darnella?" She said holding out a Promise ring.

" Awh yes baby yes!" I said screaming.

We walked out of McDonald's & I couldn't stop blushing. She finally drove me home, I went to my room & changed clothes then fell right to sleep.