tieing the knot.

I woke up in a bedroom that I didn't recognize. The walls were painted cocaine white, I was laying in a king size bed & there was a light turned on in the bathroom. I finally realized where I was, this was Nena's parents house.

The bathroom door opens & I hear the light switch being turned off. My breathing got higher & higher. "Hi." She says with a low voice. "Hi." My breathing got calmer when I figured out that it was Nena.

"Why are we at your parents house?" She took the covers off my body & started rubbing my belly, the baby started kicking instantly. "Because, I'm getting the house redecorated & I don't want you to see it yet."

The baby jumps to Nena's touch but never moves for Sean.

"What are we getting new?"
"Baby, just know I'm getting enough for the three of us." She rubbed my belly & left soft kisses on my navel.

I got up & ran to the bathroom. My arms was wrapped around the toilet seat & heavy vomit came up. Nena rushed into the bathroom to hold my hair back from my face.

The vomit was out of control, I threw up basically my breakfast & lunch. I believe dinner will be next. I pulled back from the toilet & let Nena flush it. She grabbed some tissue & wiped around the sides of my mouth. I sat with my back against the tub breathing hard & holding my stomach.

Nena pulled me up from the floor & carried me in her arms to the bed. "Why are you still with me Nena? After all that I've done to you, you still love me." She frowned. "Darnella I don't care how many times you cheat on me or break my heart into little bitty pieces of crust, I will always love you. You mean the world to me." I just laid there with a blank look on my face.

"But...." My words failed me, nothing would come out. "Nella, stop. Baby, I got you & I mean what I say." She reached out & rubbed my bottom lip with her thumb. She then planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

The room was dark when I woke up but I was in a different room. A much expensive looking room. The walls were a creamy color with paintings hanging up neatly, the bathroom was rather large, the living area was comfy with a huge flat screen t.v hanging on the wall, & the kitchen was clean & smelled like some kind of green apple cleaning supplies.

Please don't tell me the is that five star Hotel with the big ass name I can't pronounce.....

I walked into the bathroom to find Nena standing, looking at herself in the mirror. "Good Lord woman! I ain't know you could sleep so much." I stared at her. "I mean I am pregnant & can you get out so I can pee?!"

She threw her hands up in defeat & walked out the bathroom. I was finally relieved after I went & washed my hands in some Bath & Body Works vanilla soap.

"So, I bet your wondering where we are, yes this is that five star hotel who's name you can't pronounce."
"Why Nena? This place is beyond expensive."
"I have money so I plan on spending it how I want, where I want & when I want too. I mean seriously look at the big ass house we staying in."
"Nena, no. This is too much."
"Well the house isn't ready yet so were staying here for a couple of days. Would it help if I told you that I own this Hotel?"

Wtf? Nena owns this Hotel.... Holy fuck! I stood there speechless.

"Since when Nena?!" I didn't know rather to be upset or happy as hell. "I've owned this for about eight years now." she shrugged. "And you don't think this is something your supposed to tell me on a first date?"

"Honestly, I didn't think it mattered back then."
"Oh.... So, you didn't pay for this room?"
"No & If I didn't own this place I wouldn't even dare pay to stay here. Well, pay for the suite that were in."