Meeting His Wife .

I Slowly Started Getting Over Alen , I Had Been Fuckin' With Him For More Than 2 Years . I Dont Know If I Wanna Be With Him Or Just Have Sex With Him . The Dick Is So Good I Dont Want Any Other Dick I Only Want His . Im Not Sprung Or Obsessed , I Just Know Excatly What I Want .

Alen's P.O.V

I Miss Darnella So Much. I Just Cant Get Over Her Sexy Ass Curves, Her Perfect Teeth Nor Can I Get Over Her Big Booty. I Honestly Wanna Be With Her Not Just Have Sex, I Wanna Make Love With Darnella. As Far As Me And My Wife ( Sharnelle ) Im Over That, I've Decided To Break Our Married Off Just So I Can Be With Darnella. Am I Making The Right Choice Though?

Sharnelle's P.O.V

I Really Think My Husband Doesnt Want Me Anymore , I Just Dont Understand. Whats Wrong With Me !? Is My Sex Not Good Enough ? Is My Head Not Good Enough ? Or Is There Another Woman ? I Do Think Its That Bitch Darnella ! She Been Trynaa Get At My Man Since The 10th Grade . Talking Bout High School Sweethearts And Shit . Ooh Lemme Find Out Its Her If So Alen  Is Gonna Get It !

Darnella's P.O.V

I Had Got Up Out Of The Bed And Went To The Kitchen For Some Fruity Pebbles. Then There's A Knock On My Door .

" Come In . " I Said .

Alen Walks In And Picks Me Up And He Put Me On The Wall. He Was In Between My Legs Kissing My Neck And Sucking On It Leaving Big Ass Hickes. I Sat My Bowl Of Cereal On The Counter And Started Kissing Alen's Juicy Thick Lips. He Then Unbuttoned My Shorts And Pulled Them To The Side And Slid His Fingers Inside Of Me. My Moan Incereased In Every Stroke He Made . He Took Me To The Bedroom And Laid My Body Down . He Took His Fingers Out Of Me And His Tounge Went In. He Licked And Played With My Pussy Making Me Feel So Right . He Slid His Dick In And Fucked Me Just Right . He Pulled His Dick Out And Started Sucking My Tittes . He Licked My Clit And Played With My Tittes . His Tounge Went In And Out And Back In Again . I Came All In His Face He Nuted In Between My Boobs .

He Kissed Me On My Lips And Told Me How Beautiful I Was, Then We Got Dressed . He Took My Hand And Led Me To The Kitchen . I Cooked Him Breakfast For Lunch . I Cooked Eggs, Sausage Links, Waffles, Hash Browns, And Bacon. We Sat Down, He Fed Me And I Feed Him. I Was Done Eating But He Wasn't. He Sat Between My Legs And I French Braided His Hair. I Was Singing " Say Yes By Lil Corey " . He Joined Me With A Mouth Full Of Food . His Hair Was Finished And He Was Done Eating. He Washed The Dishes, When He Was Done With The Dishes He Picked Me Up And Kissed Me Then Left.