Unwanted Visitors

"We're here for her." The man says, pointing at me.

Zane growls.

"Well you can't have her. She's my mate." His eyes are cold chips of ice.

"The Alpha will have what he wants and he wants her." The leader of the group says.

"Who's your alpha?" Jordan asks, his gaze switching between each person.

"Alpha Karyen(Carry-en) of the BloodMoon." The man says with a sneer.

Jordan tenses up.

"We don't want to keep his Majesty waiting, so hand over the girl or die trying to defend her." The leader says, his eyes gleaming.

"Why does he want my mate?" Zane asks, more annoyed than anything else.

"That's none of your business." A guy with dirty blonde hair sneers.

"Enough talking. Hand her over." Commands the leader.

"I'm sorry to say Dagger but she's mine. She isn't leaving my side." Zane growls again.

"Fine the hard way it is." The leader says and I look away as bones start popping again. I reach out to grab Zane again, but am met with fur. Black fur.

I scramble back, reaching the stairs pole.

Where Zane used to be, is now a huge black wolf with eyes the color of ice. He opens his mouth and fangs longer than my fingers juts out.

The wolf- Zane turns around. I look over at Jordan, seeing a smaller than Zane, brown wolf with hazel eyes.

The men are standing again, wolves that are starting towards us.

"Go in the house." Zane snaps, his voice a guttural growling noise.

I grab Caroline and Mari's arms and drag them up the stairs, the sounds of paws hitting the ground, echoes in my ears. 

We throw open the door.

"They weren't crazy. Or kidding.. Jesus Cat do you know what this means?!" Mari says, sliding down the wall.

"This means that Zane and Jordan are outnumbered and we're no werewolf hunters." I say, looking around for something to  use as a weapon.

"You know what? This would be a great time to escape. If we could get those keys, we could drive the car somewhere and get some help.

"They're going to die out there!" Caroline yelps, hands against the glass watching them fight.

I look out the window, and see Zane getting confronted by two brown wolves, while Jordan is tangled with a greyish wolf.

"We have to help them." Caroline says, recovering from her shock and looking at Jordan worried.

"Wait here you guys." I say and rush into the kitchen. I search the drawers and the cabinets. I finally find the knives holder and take out a large butchers knife.

I run back, careful though, not to stab myself.

"Ok I'm gonna just wing this. Stay in here and I'm gonna go." I say, heart beating fast as I open the door.

I step out on the porch and I hold the knife tightly. I rush down the stairs, knife slightly hidden from sight.

The leaders head swivels to me and he lets out a low guttural...laugh?

He snaps something at the wolves facing off against Zane and Jordan, he looks at me again. His white fangs are exposed against his blood red tongue.