A Ball?

*3rd Person POV*

"What do you mean she escaped?!" The man with amber eyes snarls.

"Y-your Majesty-!" Yelps the young wolf shaking before the throne.

"Did she give any information?" The alpha asks, fuming.

"N-n-no. She wouldn't say a word other than swearing." Reports one of the wolves. A brief memory of the Shadow lady emerged in their heads. 

The alpha drives his fist into the wall and it cracks. The wolves present, tremble. A wolves anger is dangerous, but an Alpha's anger is lethal.

"Pathetic! You wolves can't look after one she-wolf!" He roars, his amber eyes the color of fire. He looks about ready to break something other than the wall.

"Leave me! Someone bring me my first beta! Now!" The wolves scatter out of the room, their tails between their legs.

A few minuets later, his first beta, enters the room.

"Alpha Filtarian." He bows his head and straightens up, observing the mess with a careful eye.

"How could they let her escape? She could've been useful!" The alpha snarls.

"The ShadowPack are known to stick to the shadows, be stealthy." The beta says, picking up pieces of wall.

"I know that. We need to think of something and we need to think of it fast. It's almost time and I want her beside me." The alpha says, surveying the cracked skin of his hands.

"She'll be here. I'll get her and bring her here. She'll be a Luna Queen." The beta promises, eyes looking out into the sky. Little did the Alpha know, that the beta had other plans for the unsuspecting Luna. 

*Zane's POV*

"Are you seriously going to keep her as a mate?" One of my counselors ask, his grey eyes narrowed with obvious mistrust. I heave a sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"Yes I am. Haven't you heard what's been going on? I picked her because she seemed the most compliant. We need her for am heir remember?" I ask, hating the excuse that came out of my mouth. 

"Oh right. When she gives you an heir will you kill the human? You obviously can't let her go-" I cut him off right away. My jaw twitches as I clench my fists.

"She is not just an object that I can use and just discard. I'm not like that. She will stay by my side until death do us part." I turn around, looking down at the map laid out. It's a map of our land, huge with many pins in the parchment, signaling which and where packs are. 

"Ah wedding eh?" He says, coming up beside me. I let out a sigh and look out the window. I know that humans and werewolves can co-exist...I know it.

"Get me Beta Jordan. Talk nothing of what was said here or I'll rip your tongue out myself." I snap, my annoyance overflowing with his prodding. The man huffs and storms away, before I have the chance to wrap my claws around his scrawny throat.

Jordan arrives shortly, his hair is messed up, like he just got out of bed. I put the map up and sit down, motioning for my best friend to sit down as well.

"Hey what's up?" He asks, running a hand through his jostled hair. 

"I need to ask you about something." I say, I trusted Jordan the most out of most of my advisers.

"My mate...do you think it was wise to have picked a human? Or should I have waited until next moon cycle?" I scowl, I sound like little she-wolves gossiping over their crushes and such.