Scary-oke

It was midnight in Gravity Falls. The town was completely dark except for a faint blue glow coming from the Mystery Shack. The shack glowed and shook. The sleeping twins, Bella, and Fiddleford didn't notice, but Gompers woke up from the light.

-----

Mabel was downstairs in her hidden lab, looking at the portal. It was what was causing the light and shaking.

"Thirty long years and it's all lead up to this," Mabel said. "My greatest achievement!" She looked down at her tank top and pajama shorts. "Probably should have worn pants."

Mabel gasped as little bits of fire spit out of the portal. One hit her shoulder and she quickly patted it out.

"Hehe, feisty..." Mabel smiled. "I like it." Mabel flipped a few switches back at the control panel. "If I finally pull this off, it'll all have been worth it." She sat down in the chair. "I just have to keep playing it cool; if anyone ever finds out about this..." She looked at a picture of Stan and Ford. "Yeah right. I've come this far. Who could possibly catch me now?"

She pulled on a pair of gloves and pulled down a switch labeled 'Max. Power'. It powered up the machine, causing a power surge around the town. The portal glowed brighter than ever.

Buddy noticed the light from his jail cell and opened one eye.

-----

At a government base, two agents were sitting in front of a screen.

"Look! There it is again!" One agent pointed to the screen with sound waves.

"We haven't seen readings like these in thirty years," the second agent said.

"Is it coming from deep space?" The first agent asked, zooming in on a map. "An enemy weapon site?"

"Just as I suspected," the second agent said. "Gentlemen, we're going to Gravity Falls!"

The screen showed an aerial view of Gravity Falls, Oregon.

-----

Mabel's alarm clock awoke her in the lab. She jumped up, her fez askew and a piece of colorful paper stuck to her face.

"Oh, right," she squinted at the clock. "Showtime."

-----

Mabel stood in the Mystery Shack, in front of a crowd of tourists.

"Welcome, to the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack!" Mabel said. The crowd cheered for her. "We're here to celebrate the defeat of that skunk, Lil Buddy."

Mabel picked up a Buddy doll.

"Boo!"

"Please please," Mabel said. "Boo harder!"

"BOO!"

"But I didn't catch that little guy all alone," Mabel said, standing behind the twins. "These little scamps deserve some of the credit." Mabel playfully ruffled Ford's hair. Stan elbowed her in the side. "Oof! Ok ok, most of the credit."

"Smile for the camera!" Thompson Determined held up a cinder block.

"Your camera's a cinder block, Thompson," Stan said.