-Intro 1- Jack

Bitch

Idiot

HOPEless

Gay

Freak

Loser

Dumb

Pathetic

Kill yourself

DIE

Suicide is the answer

    These were names Jack was used to. Every single day. He was force to listen to this. Punched repeatedly every day. Even at home. Drunk father and whore mother. His mom leaves at like 6 pm and doesn't come back until 2 or 3 in the morning. His father would only work until 6 am and 9 pm. Which meant at night Jack would get beaten. His mom was never there to protect him. At school was equally or even more bad than it was at home. He would get beat at least 3 times a day at school. In the morning, at lunch, and after school. He never ate lunch. He would try to get away from the bullies. Try.  He always got found. Yami and Minx would alway find him first. (Sorry love you Yami and Minx!) Then they would call two more kids. Their names were Ken and Robert. (Sorry Ken and RobertIDK.) They hated Sean because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
    Before Jack moved to America He was happy, Loud, and energetic. Now he is Sad and lonely. He had no friends. None. Until he meet a guy named Mark.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
YAY FIRST CHAPTER

I don't know why some people told me to do this... But they did... Yay? XD

Anyways thanks for reading this
" Thing".