~Lunch~ Chapter 6

Jack's Pov
#€£)ø Åñtï

    I walked inside the cafeteria looking for Mark. The room was filled with many people. Each and everyone of them I hated. I look at a small black table in the conner of the cafe and see Mark with two other people. I walk up to them, slowly. My legs felt like they were bullying me as I walk. Each one kind of shaking. ' Why do I feel scared of a sudden? Oh, that's right, I have never really spoke to these people... or even tried to speak to people in general.'

    Once I make, I tap on Mark's shoulder. He turns around and smiles at me. I scratch the back of my neck so hard if felt like I could just cut myself and die of blood loss.

"Sorry for... Uh... Being mean earlier... I don't why I was like that..." He chuckles and motions me to sit next to him by patting the seat of the chair.

    Once I sit down, I look up to see a girl with purple hair and a guy with glasses and blond hair. 

"Jack, This is Tiffy and Tyler." Mark says pointing at the two people sitting in front of us.

"U-uh Hi..." I say with a weak wave.

"Hey! Call me CupQuake!" Tiffy said moving her light shade of purple hair out of her face.

"Hey Jack! Awwww look at your green hair! Do you and Mark, here, plan this out?!" Tyler says giggling. Major 'No homo' alert.

"No..."

"Anyways, Jack what do you  want?" Mark asks looking at me like he was trying to find soul in my eyes. I shivered at the though of Mark being a demon thing.

"Hello! Jack?"

    I look up to see Mark snapping his fingers at me.

"Oh. Oh! Sorry! I just want to say I am sorry for being rude earlier..." I say sheepishly with my head down.

"What were you going to say..?" I ask, looking back at him. Cupcake girl and Gay Guy are gossiping, so they really didn't hear us.

"I was the one who found you..."