Dumb Dessions °Chapter 5

Jack's Pov
ï §ëê ŷøü

    I wake up by the sound of music. I slowly open my eyes as I see a green box. No wait... never mind. A green phone case with red headphones attached to it. My covers weren't on me so I can tell I fell asleep without a care in the world. ' Why didn't they wake me up in the middle of the night?' I ignore the question and sit up on my bed. I look around my room. My light gray carpet doesn't really match with my baby blue covers. The closest door is a light brown and the handle is a golden color. I stand up and walk to the closet and open the door. I pick our a Black shirt, sweater, shoes, and pants. I walk to the restroom and grab the toothbrush. (Has anyone ever seen a fanfic that shows them brushing their teeth...)
I grab the toothpaste bottle and pop the lid off. I put some off the red, white, and blue paste on my toothbrush and stick it into my mouth. As I am brushing my teeth I decide to grab my blue brush and comb my hair to make it look at least decent. As I finish brushing my teeth and my hair, I walk down to my kitchen. I grab a banana and shuffle my feet into my living room as I look for my backpack. 'Why do I always lose shit!' I think to myself as I look for my backpack. "You know what fuck this shit! I don't need it." I say as I leave the house.

    I see my breath in the air as I breath in and out while walking. I blow the air (Press B to blow.)
to see my breath as it is blows away with the wind. There is no snow in L.A as it dosn't get cold enough for it to snow. (Idk about this part.. But i live two hours away from L.A and this is how it is for me so I hope it is the same for L.A.) I walk alongside the road as I feel the cold winter wind blowing in my face. I walk like this until I get to school since I didn't want to take my hands outside of my pockets since  I didn't want my hands being exposed to the coldness outside of my pockets.

(OMG MY SISTER JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT MY YT CHANNEL I AM SO DEAD!)

    As I walk into the already crowded halls, I see Mark Fischback starring at me. I just shrug it off as I continue waking down the hall to get to my locker.
"Hey, Sean... right?" I hear a deep voice behind me. I turn around to see Mark E. FischBack.

"Yeah..." I reply back has he is scratching his neck with one hand.

"Are you okay I was... Just worried about y-you and all..." He says to me, but not looking at my face. He is looking down and I can tell he is trying to hide his blush. I bend down and tap his head. "Mark?" He quickly puts he head back up and look at me. "Y-yeah?" Now I can defiantly tell he is blushing. "I am okay... Why do want to know?" He looks at me with a little bit of hurt in his eyes. "I was the one who found you..." he says looking back down again. "Y-ye did?" I tap on his head again to make him look up. "Didn't the doctors tell you?!" He looks at me. "They said someone found me, but they didn't tell me who, now Mark, I need to go to class so goodbye." I say rather harsh and walk away. I can hear him say," Class doesn't start in like 15 minutes." I don't listen and just continue walking on my happy way.

    'You should of been nicer... He could of saved you worthless life
(life is 666🔺.) Your are such a mean person...' my thoughts were telling me as I walked. 'I should say sorry during lunch..'