-Intro 2- Mark

Hey, who wouldn't want all the girls all over you. No one... except Mark. He is a part Korean guy who says he "Doesn't work out" Ha! Lies. Anyways, he doesn't really show his geeky side. At school. Only at home. He hangs out with Felix, Marzia, Dan, and Phil. Well at school. Sometimes at his house he hangs out with Bob and Wade. It was like he lived a double life. He was everything a guy wanted, But not for long. He was strong, he was popular, and much more. The only thing he didn't like was all the girls. He was 100% gay. He had some girlfriends before, but for reasons. (The main reason is so he doesn't get judged.) His last ex was Amy. She was a pretty girl. She had short blond hair and dark brown eyes. When Mark told her that he didn't really see a connection between them anymore... She kicked him. Right in the baby maker. (sorry for making Amy a brat. She isn't in real life. Love you Amy!)
    Now you may ask," How did Mark and Jack meet in the first place?" Well it all started with a guy and his alarm going off to early.
¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^

Ok the second intro or the last one.
Anyways thanks for reading this. 

  LOVE THIS FANART!

  LOVE THIS FANART!