I honestly don't know what to name this..

Mark's Pov
×°×°×°×°×°×

    I watch as Jack leaves. He walks, no runs, out of the cafeteria after I say," Welcome!"

"Wow he was in a hurry." Tiffy snorted. I just chuckled.

"He probably had something important to do." I responded trying to make Jack not look as bad as he was. 

Thrid Person
*°*°*°*°**°°*

    Jack had bigger problems! How could he have forgotten what the doctor has told him?! Mark saved him! Uh! Jack does feel bad... but he has never been in this type of situation before. I mean it isn't any day you end up going to the hospital because your a weakling. He runs to the field in the school. He runs, and doesn't stop. If people where near by, they would of thought he was running to no where. Like a crazy idiot. No. Jack was going somewhere...

A tree.

    Now okay this might seem dumb as heck. It kind of is. I mean, who the heck runs to a tree after they found out a person that they didn't even know just said they saved their worthless life. Yah, logic.

    Mark on the other hand was kind of happy. Okay, he was really happy. Now this gay dude, Mark, sees a target in sight.

His name is Jack.

-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-
Sorry this is short...

I'll be on my way now...

Here is a gif?