~I am finally out~ Chapter 4

Jack's Pov
×*×*×*×*×

I walk outside next to my mom as we exit the hospital.
"So why didn't you tell me about this Sean." my mom asks me. I can hear the sorrow and disappointment in her voice as she says this. "I am your mother... I love you I don't want you to get hurt... Sean please... just please... tell me next time." She starts the engine and and starts driving. I don't promise anything to her, so I still wasn't gonna tell her if it happens again. Besides why dose she care. She is always a drunk slut. I wish I would of died. I want to die. Hey, i like the ring of that. Dead. Gone. Dying. Pain. I smiled. This is a weird thing to like.

We parked in our drive way and walked inside the house. My dad wasn't there, like always. My mom was probably focus on beer. I know we are Irish, but does my mom have to drink so much. I am surprised she isn't over dosed or something. I walk inside the my room, and close the door behind me. I walk to my bed and just fall face first into the pillow. I groan of laziness and decide to go to sleep. I lay down on my bed and take my phone out of my pocket. I grad my headphones too. I plug in my head phones and go to my music app. I click on the song called Flesh by Simon Curtis and let my music drift me away.

°×*+°×*+°×*+°×*+°×*+°×*+°×*+°×*

YAY I updated... XD I am such a bad person... Turns out I have a lot of haters now. I am now hated. Eh normal XD. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this filler chapter.... I know I didn't. XD

 XD