Too Early, To Much Pain *Chapter 1*

Mark's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groan and stretch my arm out to hit the snooze button. I take the blankets off my half naked body. I get up and kind of sleep walk to my closet. I am not a morning person so I always have trouble getting up each morning. I rub my eye while looking for some clothes to wear. I finally find a black shirt, navy blue pants, and white socks. I glance at the clock for the first time today. Then I realized... I was late.

I quickly put my shirt, pants, socks, and shoes on. I run outside my room going down a hallway and into my living room. I rush outside my front door and pet my puppy, Chica, and go outside my yard. I run to school already knowing that I am 50 minutes late. Already knowing I was going to get in trouble. Not knowing about the boy with the green hair.

I finally made it to school. I was painting so much. My side of my chest hurting like needles stabbing me. 'I need to get back in shape.' I thought to myself. I walk inside my highschool not seeing anybody. It was cool to see the red and gold hallways empty. I then realized that I need to know the time now so I can check which period I have. I take my phone out of my backpack and look at the time. What.... I am 30,minutes EARLY!

I look around a hear something... A bunch of people walking. I quickly realized that they could be teachers, so I hide behind a wall only to realized it was a guy named Aaron and a girl with purple bangs. The girl is called Minx...or at least that's all I know.

I look and see a boy with green hair suddenly make eye contact with them. His sea blue eyes change in a second to terrified. He walks backwards into a conner. Aaron is grinning while Minx is just looking... Insane. Then it hits me like a bullet... They are going to hurt him. Then I hear a male voice.

Jack's POV
×××××××××

I was walking down the hall way, trying to hide from Yami and Minx. Then all of a sudden I turn to see their stupid faces looking at me. 'God dammit!' I think to myself as I feel my back hit a wall. " Well Minx do you think little GAY boy is trying to hide from US?" Yami says to Minx with a smirk oh his face. "Well anyway we would still beat him." Minx responds. Then all I feel is a sudden pain on my leg as I fall down to hold the spot that hurts. Then I feel my whole body being kicked. 'Can I die now?' I think to myself wanting to end this. Then I hear a voice... a voice I have never Hurd before. A deep voice. A soothing voice. A voice that screamed," STOP!" Then I see black.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

YAY! I updated!

And i also missed Pewdiepie's live streams!!

Anyways hope you guys liked to chapter!
BYEEE!!!