Who? -Chapter 2-

Mark's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I knew I couldn't let this happen, so I called aaron.
(M- is Mark A- Aaron Minx- Minx)

M- STOP!
A- Wha-
M- Aaron! What are you doing?
Then he tap on Minx.
Minx- Oh! We are helping the drama kids out!
M- How?
A- We are cleaning this dummy!
Then I heard Minx whisper.
Minx- in more ways than one.
I choose to ignore Minx and look back at Aaron, But then I realized Aaron was... Blushing?! He might be embarrassed? Who knows?!
M- Well I heard screaming
A- It was just Minx and I goofing around!

I look at both of them. No more small talk. I walk towards them. I could hear each and everyone of my steps as the echoed through out the hallway. I pushed them out of the way and I look at the greened haired boy.

He had some black pants and shoes. He was wearing a dark blue sweater and he had a bruise on he cheek. His eyes where closed. His hair was bright green and had some red on it. I am pretty sure that the red part was not dyed.

'CALL SOMEONE IDIOT!' My thoughts yelled at me as if some one was in there.

I take out my phone and dial 9-1-1. I hope he is okay...

Jack's POV
^-^-^-^-^-^

Dark. Black. Nothing. Was this death. I hope so.

I hear muffled talking as I start to wake up. My whole body is in pain. I open my eyes and look around the room.

There was a t.v that was off. Some chairs and other things around the room, but the main thing I notice was the hospital bed I was on. That's when my mom notice I was awake.

She smiled and walk to me leaving the nurse by her side. The nurse was confused for about 5 seconds until she saw me. She walked up to me and said," Okay, I'll go get the doctor and if you guys need anything push that button." "Thanks Molly." My mom replied.

The doctor walked in. He had a clip board in his hands. "Sean,... Correct?" I nod my head. He walks closer to me and my mother who is tapping her foot on the ground. She only dose that when she is nervous. "Do you remember who brought you here Sean?" The doctor asked me. I shake my head no. He writes something down and looks back to me. On a scale of 1-10 , 1 being the worst and 10 being the highest, how much pain do you feel?" " Uh... 3 or 2." I answer honestly.

~TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY SOOOOBWAYYY~

    "Ok so the guy that brought you here is Mark Fischback. (is that how you spell it?) Do you know him?" The doctor that name is Dr. Mitts  (Tbh Mitts would make a good doctor XD)  asked me. I start thinking about anybody I know who name is Mark... which is not that many people. I shake my head no. "Okay, I'll leave. Also you can leave tomorrow since you really have no pain or aren't that hurt."

    Then after this I have more problems to deal with... Ugh.

¤©¤©¤©¤©¤©¤©¤©¤©¤©¤©¤©

   Hmmmm..... MARKIPLIER FOR PRESIDENT 2000 something....