Chapter 9 surprise surprise

Emily POV

We were having so much fun together! i finally felt somewhere where i truly belong. With my new family. Nolan had just made a joke which made me look at him and then there was a knock at the door. i went to go open it and there stood in front of me was this blonde women who i recognized.

'Hello Amanda' my mother Kara said.

'mom? how did you find me?' i asked her surprised

'who's at the door Emily? and why did she call you Amanda?' Daniel asks suspiciously

'its no one' i replied

'I've been keeping an eye out for you, right after the other Amanda gave birth and then passed away i knew it wasn't my baby Amanda. the day you held baby Carl in your hands i felt a connection and i knew it was you Amanda, but i didn't know how to break the news to you. i then heard that you were engaged to Daniel Grayson, and i see he is siting right over there. Then i followed you to Paris and then arrived here now. My baby I've missed you so much!' she said trying to give me a hug but i was resisting.

'Ems who is that? ' Daniel called out

'can i please meet your lovely fiance?' my mother asked.

'i haven't told him that I'm Amanda Clarke yet mother, he doesn't know and i don't plan on telling him!' i snapped.

'oh darling girl, you have to one day tell him. you are going to be married to him!' she said

' i don't want to tell him mother! im not finished with my revenge and when I'm done i will!' i said harshly

'this is not what your father would of wanted Amanda! ' she said

'how dare you say that about my father! you left mother!  I believed you were dead until you showed up! you left me as a child, I was only a little girl and you left me! if you hadn't none of this would of happened in the first place!' I yelled with tears streaming down my face.

'you don't understand Amanda! ' she said wiping my tears.

'ems are you okay?  who's at the door, I'm coming!' Daniel called out.

'Daniel, its fine don't come,  I will be there in a bit. ' I told him

'okay babe' he called back.

'what? I don't understand?  you fell in live with Gordon Murphy!  the person that killed my father and I hate you for that!' I said whispering loudly so Daniel couldn't hear me.

'I didn't love David any more! I fell in live with Gordon and I'm sorry that your father died!' she said crying now.

I then just gave in. I didn't care anymore about any if this, I just wanted everything to be back to the way it used to be.  I walked closer to her and rapped mt arms around her. crying on her shoulder just like I used to do when I was a child.

'im sorry mom!' I said  still crying.

'no I'm sorry Amanda, I should never of left you and David!' she said crying.

'lets just forget okay? ' I asked. I could hear Daniel and Nolan arguing because Daniel wanted to come to the door but Nolan wouldn't let him.

'I agree. lets go meet that handsome fiance of yours.'she said smiling wiping my tears off my cheeks.

'okay mom, I'm going to confess. I'm finally going to tell him that I'm Amanda Clarke.' I said

'great idea! lets just forget this forever!' she said walking into the living room where Daniel and Nolan just suddenly looked up. Nolan gasped because he obviously knew who it was.