Chapter 23

Android Casualties Log

Sherm, Reynard. Male. Deceased.
Found dead with large puncture wound in abdomen.
Cause of death: Blood Loss.

Greer, Graham. Male. Deceased.
Found dead with large claw wounds.
Cause of death: Blood Loss.

Lost, Hope. Female. Deceased.
Found dead with large claw wounds.
Cause of death: Blood Loss.

Heather, Storm. Male. Deceased.
Found dead with fourth-degree burns.
Cause of death: Burned.

Lost, Faith. Female. Deceased.
Found dead with large face wound.
Cause of death: Skull injury.

Caminto, Kathy. Female. Deceased.
Found dead under piles of rubble.
Cause of death: Broken neck.

Puta, Jessica. Female. Deceased.
Found dead with multiple bullet wounds.
Cause of death: Bullet Wounds.

Jeralds, Houston. Male. Deceased.
Found dead with bullet wound.
Cause of death: Bullet Wound.

Bupli, Noah. Male. Deceased.
Found dead with bullet wound.
Cause of death: Bullet Wound.

Augusta, Jemma. Female. Deceased.
Found dead with multiple claw wounds and a large stomach wound. Found beside an unidentified deceased canine.
Cause of death: Blood Loss.

Unidentified Canine. Female. Deceased.
Found dead alongside deceased Jemma Augusta with large claw wounds.
Cause of death: Blood Loss.

"What the hell is happening on this station? These poor people. I'm glad we left when they announced the decommissioning, right girl?" A teenage girl was sorting through files that she had hacked from Weyland-Yutani. She had left Sevastopol right after she heard about the decommissioning, taking her dog, who had given birth to a puppy on the station, but her owner had given her away as a support animal.
"I wonder how your pup is doing, don't you, ol' girl?" She reached down and scratched her blue heeler's head. The dog let out a small whine.
"Something really is wrong on Sevastopol, almost like it's been invaded." She decided. She closed her laptop, it was time to get some answers. She approached her phone and quickly dialed a number.
"Hello, this is Lizzy, I'm here to call in a disturbance on Sevastopol Station. They need help, immediately." She briskly said into the phone.
"What do you mean?" There was another pause as she listened to the man on the other side.
"The station exploded?!" Lizzy gasped. She hung up, sat down, and carefully read through the last two casualties.
"What happened? Time to take action." She reached for her phone again, dialing in another number. She turned it on speaker phone and leaned back in her chair.
"Hello, this is the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, how may I help you?" A woman said from the other end.
"Hi, I'd like to apply for a job. The opening as Mr. Weyland's secretary, is it still open?" She replied, pulling up a digital screenshot of an ad for the job.
"Of course, when can you start?" The woman replied. Lizzy smirked, this was too easy.

The End.

Note: Yes, it is over. Now, I've planned this ending since the beginning. Lizzy was actually created yesterday, as I started writing the logs of each character's death I decided to have some character actually reading the log. Lizzy is an experienced hacker, and upon discovery these logs gets a job at Wey-Yu because she can. Yeah. Lizzy's dog is also Evelyn's mother, her name is Lucy. This was such an amazing story to write! Thank you all for reading! Maybe if this gets enough views I could write a story about Lizzy infiltrating Wey-Yu. Who knows?!