spOopY

Ha so today we go to recess right?
And genres this guy laying down in the field kind of just staring at the kids. So obviously this is very strange and a lot of people notice including me and some of my friends. It's nothing too weird until he stands up and starts walking towards some of us, and then sits down in the pavilion right next to the playground.

So this kind of starts a lot of talking between my classmates and we're pretty concerned. Then a second grader starts WALKING OVER TO THE GUY and SITS DOWN WITH HIM and starts talking to him.

Instant child molester alert with me and my friends, we start freaking out (some people laughed nervously for some reason I dunno)

Luckily a teacher tells the kid to come over to him.

So my friend and I decided to do a super top secret experiment by walking over and seeing if he would say "hey kid" or something (really stupid idea by the way)
He didn't say anything so that was good, but it was pretty freaky. Another one of my friends said that he felt sick.

See our class leaves the playground and he starts leaving as well. I think he might have had a kid there or something but I dunno. Some kid went up and hugged him so probably.

But yeah sort of an ominous day.