Chapter 11

Crys POV

I angrily storm out of his house and out to the car I get in the car and slam the car door. I think I slamed it to hard though because a cat jumped ap and ran across the road. I sigh and start up the car. " godamn it start" I shout it was hopeless . I got out and lifted up the hood and saw there was no petral. but the next petol station was miles away.  I walk back up to felixs door and knock. I wait a few moments till he answers the door. he is not mad he just says "I knew you would come back". "I need your help because my car wont start" Just stay here I will sdrop you off tomorrow" he then goes up to his room and calls me up "lets do thad vid together then". he sets up everything and presses record " hows it goin bros my name is peeewwwddddiiiiieeeeepppiiieee and today we have a special guest everybody heres cry. we play the last of us for about half an hour then we brofist the screen. we read some of the comments and laugh ourselfs silly. He then goes to get a shower and I get dressed.  He comes out and I say lets go to town. we are walking into town when I suddenly feel a hand slip in to mine I look down to see crys hand "whats wrong are you embarrassed" he teases. we go and get some groceries then clothes shopping. we walk into the mens section and pewds sees the bright pink shirt with love hearts on it. "hey cry what about this one" he laughs. I pretent to ignore him and continue looking. he comes over and puts his arms round my waist I turn around and am met with his big blue eyes.

I just stare into them I dont know for how long but I couldnt look away. Finally he lets me go and I turn back around.

hey I know this chapter was short but am really tiered and I want to thank heather, lauren and zara for commenting love yous. and thanks to every one who voted and hi to alll my other best friends lol xx