Chapter 21

Hi guys I no its weird I thought I was finnidhed with this one to but obviously not lol here you go x

Crys POV

Finally Pewds realized that Marzia was a waste of space. I was so relieved when he walked up to my door and asked for my forgiveness. It glanced over at the wireless alarm clock on my bed side table I scrunched up my eyes trying to make out what the numbers were. I think it said 8:30. Good enough for me I got up and made my bed flattening down the creases. I took a sip of the water from the night before then headed down the stairs. I got half way when I realized I was still in my boxers I wasn't sure because me and pewds haven't seen each other in months. I was thinking about just leaving it but decided against it and went and grabbed me favorite jeans. After I was fully dressed I made my second attempt at coming down the stairs. I got to the bottom and walk through to the kitchen then the living room then the hall. I ran about like a madman for about five minutes until I just had to except that he was gone be had left me again. I sat down on my brown leather sofa and started crying to myself. I sat like that for about an hour or so i dont know I don't really care all I cared about was pewds and he had gone back to that bitch again. 'Im back' 'w-what' I looked up in surprise. 'p-pewds' 'whats wrong cry' 'I thought you had left me again' I said overjoyed that he was here. 'Cry silly I wss only out shopping,look I got the groceries' I looked over at the door and saw a bag full of pasta and juice and sweets and all the stuff you would expect really. I got ul and gave him a big bear hug he was surprised but  lbear hugged me back. We both then walked over and grabbed a bag each I emptyed the content of mine onto the worktop I put all the cans in the cupboard and all the juice in the fridge. I then made myself a big sandwhicha nd told pewds I would meet him in the livingroom. I walked through and dtarted eating I was half way through my sandwhich whrn pewds came through he walked over and was about to sit down but took me by surprise and jumped on me. I looked at him knowing what was going to happen. he slowly lifted up my mask and soon enough our lips met I dropped my plate on the floor and heard it smash to bits but I didnt care I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend I pulled him in closer until I...

Hey guys...

So another update of pewdiecry and hahahaha cliffhanger mwahahahaa you will have to wait till next week.Also thanks to everyone who read it x