Chapter 20

Pewds POV

I kept trying to call cry all morning but he just wouldnt pick up.  Marzia had gone home right after cry left. I dont know what came over cry he just came onto me matzia said he raped me but  I enjoyed it so im not complaining.

I went for a shower and got dressed when suddenly I heard scratching on the front door I open it to see a little pug. It must be Marzias I drove to her house gave her him and drove away before she could say anything I didnt want to talk to her this was all her fault anyway.

I still feel bad about punching his best friend. I broke the poor guys jaw. I drove to crys house and knocked on his door and amazingly he answered it but was about to shut it when he saw it was me so I stopped it with my foot. " Please cry just let me talk to you" I pleaded.

He looked at me then walked away but left the front door open so I followed him in and shut it behind me. I walked down the corridor till I reached his kitchen and saw him standing over the kettle making some coffee. " cry im sorry for everything im sorry I punched ken and I am sorry about marzia please forgive me and come back" I sobbed.

he turned round and looked at me for a few minutes "pewds I am sorry I have been ignoring you for so long but marzia ruined everything she stole you aay from me and I was so worried about you that I fotgot about my best friend ken and he still hates me" he said near tears.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug I squeezed him so tight I thought his eyeballs might pop but I have missed him. " pewds I would be happy to move back in with you if you would only let go of me" he laughed..

we then walked out to the car hand in hand and smiling because I had finally got my cry back.

so chapter 20 and finnaly they have made up snd are back together will try and update next week but until then bbbbyyyyeeee xx