Chapter 16

soz this chapter got deleted so I have to rewrite it again so it might be a bit diffrent soz Xx

Felixs POV

I feel a warm sensation on my back I turn around to face cry he just smiled. I lifted ap his mask so I could see his lips. i smiled as he collided his with mine I get on top of him as he pulls off my shirt I then pull off his I feel and examine his bare chest. ican fell myself getting a boner but I dont care because im not heterosexual (A/N lol mrs f) suddenly cry says " ah pewds u always give me a boner" he practicaly screamed it. I felt crys hands slide down my cheasr to my boxers I let out a soft moan. and with that he slide his hands all the way down till I no longer had them on he sat up and examined "hmm bigger than I thought " he laughed. but then I reallised I qas but naked and he still had his jeans on. I got all embarrassed and hid under the covers ." aw whats wrong u embarrassed" hr teased but suddenly  ripped off his own. now we qere both compley naked. he came under the covers beside me and kisswd me and soon we pleasured each other.

the next morning I wake up th find that cry was gone but I can smell eggs and bacon. I get up  and slowly walk down the stairs and see cry serving it up and see the giant piece of bacon and tuck in. " I am going to get some groceries be back in an hou. he left and soon after he did marzia came again. " I said iwould cal the police if you came bacck""please just listen. we sit and talk for abou 50 minutes she told me how sge had lost jer dog pug and was all upset. but then suddenly climbed on top of me im sorry she wispered and kissed me and at the moment cry came in I sat up hoping he hadnt seen but he had he started shouting at me and marzia so I told him to go back to hids owb apartment. he was so angry he just picked up his bag and left.

PEWDS: Cry its not what you think xx

CRY: I think you made it clear what it was!

hoped you liked xx