Chapter 18

Felixs POV

cry wouldnt let me explain. I tried to tell him but he wouldnt listen. Marzia still hadnt found her pug. so I helped her look for it. I was walking with her and I saw cry at his apartment window I was about to wave but he shut the curtain.  that was when I realised I was holding marzias hand. I quickly let go and she just loojed at me. marzia sit down I sais. " look I am not going back with you because you hurt me really badly" I said with all my confidence. she just sat then speechless I got up and started walking and she soon followed.  we were up for a while and then drcided to call in a night. I walked home and let marzia stay to because her house was really far away.

later that night I was sitting on the sofa watching cartoons when marzia came through to the living room in her bra and pants. I just stared at her.  she walked over to me and started kissing me and she climbed on top of me I couldnt help but moan" marzia w-what are you doing" "shhhh and enjoy". I couldnt stop her it was to good.  the next morning I woke up still on the sofa with a naked marzia next to me. I sighed what have I done.

soz I know its short but will update tommorow again to make up for it

and does any one no why its called a blowj*b and not a suckj*b? leave answers in the comments  lol heva xx

and no hate for marzia she is really cool.