Chapter 22

Felixs POV

I got up earlier than usual this morning. I looked outside and saw the sun was almost up. I checked the time on my phone 8.00. I got up and got dressed surprisingly quickly because when I checked the time again it had only been five minutes. I walked along the landing and peeked into crys room he was still fast asleep lying there like a baby. But rather sexy with his boxers on. I slowly shut his door and went down stairs I grabbed a bowl of cereal and ate it while I watched tv after I finished I got my shoes on and walked to the shops I got there about twenty five past. As I scooted past all the isles picking ul eggs and cheese and bread and all the stufff you would really need. I went to the check out and was served by a blond female she was quite tall and was wearing a short skirt and high heels. I paid her tgen walked home with my two bage. I opened tge doir to my apartment and yelled' Im back'. Until I saw cry look up with tears in his eyes. I walked over to him leaving the bags at the door. He said hed thought I had left him again. I told him not to bw silly and that I would never leave again look I even got the shopping. We walked over and grabbed a bag each and emptyed the content onto the kitchen. Cry then grabbed a sandwhich and told me he would be in the livingroom. Now was time to unravel my master plan I felt badfor him so now it was time to cheer him up. I ran through to the livingroom and jumped on him I slowly lifted up his mask just enough to see his lips and soon our lips met. I wasn't sure if cry wanted it but when I heard the plate smash and felt him pull me closer I was certain.  We rolleed about for a while the kiss growing more and more passionate.  I could hear him moaning and groaning but he never let go of the kiss. Suddenly I felt his hand slither down to my belt and before I new it my trousers where on the floor. well fairs fair I thought before yanking down both his trousers and boxers. I felt him grinning before he pulled down mine. Soon we where both butt naked panting up and down. 'Pewds that was amazing' I heard him say. 'Agreed' I said with a smirk. I checked the time for the third time today to discover it was almost seven we had been at that for hpues but it was worth it. I went upstaits to get ready for bed when I saw tge door slpwly creak open.

Hey guys...

So Chapter 22 hope you enjoy. Please follow me and I will follow back because it would mean alot to me to know who reads this so thank you xx