Chapter 15

Pewds POV

I just drove as fast as I could I drove all the wau home trying not to think about what I just did I just left my best fucking friend in the middle of nowhere . I got to my house and remembered about ctys appartment I ran upstairs and started going through everything in his room after five minutes of searching I find them in hixs jeans pocket. I take them and run back out to the car I drive to his appartment to find it was shiny like someone had just cleaned it I walked in and looked around. I go to the kitchen and clean out all his out of date fod I then get a big suitecase and start packibg all his belongins and clothes. I pull out the case behind me and lock the door I go back to my house and put the case in his room then go bsck out to the car to pick him up again. I check the time shit it has been almost two hours since I left him and it is roasting hot out side. I drive to where I was last to see him lying in a heap on the ground fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I yell what have I done. I call an ambulance and they arrive in minutes. I drive behind them all the way to the hospital I find a parking space and run in and find him. I see him lying in a bed still unconscious with nurses and doctors all around him. "what an idiot what was he thinking if that man had not called the ambulance he would be dead by now" said one of the doctors. I just stood there shocked at what was happing and if was all my fault. I asked the doctors what was going to happen and they said they would need wait till he wakes up till they can to the tests. all the staff leave and I go sit down by his bed about half ann hour later I see his eyes flutter open. but when he sees me he gasps and trys to get away no its ok I say trying to calm him down " ITS NOT FUCKING OK YOU LEFT ME OUT THERE TO DIE ASSHOLE" He yelled. no i moved all your stuff from your house to mine and clearef out all the rotten food from your fridge. you did tgat he said surprised yes I did. a few days later cry still wasnt talking to me and when he was relesed from the hospital I picked him up. but he didnt talk to me at all. " im sorry cry I didnt mean to leave you that long I love you cause your my boyfriend. he looked up at me in amazement and forced a smile. we drove home we got there an I went to the kitchen to make dinner while cry went upstairs to unpack. I made macaronni chesse and chips with lemonade I carried it through to the living room and placed it down it wasn't long before crys nose smelt it out. aw pewds my fav thank s bro. we ate and played video games. I lookef at my watch 12.00 shiy we had been playing vidro games all night iturned off the tv and tiptoed upstairs to my room I take off my clothez apart from my boxers and climb In I fell a warm sensation on my bacj like hot air being gently blown onto my back .

please vote comment and share thabks xx