Chapter 17

Cry's POV

I havent seen pewdie for about a week now. I sometimes see him walk past with marzia. but I havent spoke to him since that day. I think of it every day I mean who couldnt, he left me for marzia. I even trusted him. I told him about my scar and I showed him my face. I suppose I know deep down that it wasnt going to last. I just hoped it was.

I went up to the shower. I turned it on and felt the cold water run down my back I shiverd at its touch. it soon turned warm. I sat in the shower for a while cause I did smell. After I finally washed I got out and dried myself. I got dressed and ran through to my room. I swiched on my laptop and logged into skype. immediately I got a call from Felix. I tried to ignore it but it just kept ringing. I eventually answered but I was very angry with him still. " WHAT" I yelled into the computer. " well em I see uh" he stuttered. I couldnt take anymore of it so I just hung up.

I decide to go to see my friend ken. He was my bestist friend of all time. I had known him since nursery we were practicaly brothers. I walked to his house and knocked. No answer. I tried the door handle and surpri se it was open I walked in cautious of my surroundings.  I walk through the house. I got to the kitchen and seen him sitting in the corner. I slowly approached him. "GET AWAY FROM ME" he screamed I jumped back in surprise. "W-whats wrong" "u are wrong ever think to tell me u where gay" " im not anymore he slept with marzia and a caught them I am finished with him" " well I tried everything to get in contact with you when my dad died but you where obviously so busy that u for got about me" " cry I am sorry" was all I could say." Just Get Out" "

b-but""NOW" I slowly back away and from him and to the door pewds had cost me my best friend and my future with him.

I ran home found a paper and pen and started writing to ken. the leter read: Dear ken,

I am sorry I wasnt there for u and I an sorry your dad died if you wont listen to me then I will write instead. pewds is an asshole but I love him and when I see him with marzia it brakes my heart and we both need each other so cant we be friends again

love from cry xx

so hers chappy 17 enjoy xx