13. Hiding Their Faces They Come

"Bianca, we support you, we go where you go," they told me.

"Well go and pack, we're going back to Earth," I told them. They nodded and they left.

Zoë/constellation POV

Once we all finished packing, we head towards Lady Chaos' office.

"I assume you have all guessed that I'm sending you to Earth," Chaos stated. We all nodded. "Well then, let's go," with that said she opened up a portal to Half-Blood Hill. We each put our hoods on as we walked through the portal.

Once we were all through we were face to face with the fourteen Olympians, yes fourteen, because after the giant war they announced Hades and Hestia as Olympians, and Camp Half-Blood.

"Lady Chaos, it's such a pleasure that you are back on Earth but so disappointing that it's under these circumstances," Zeus stated bowing.

"What's the bet Hera wrote him speech cards and he's hiding them," Percy lent over whispering in my ear. I giggled knowing it was true.

"Zeus I'd much prefer it if you didn't use the speech cards your wife so kindly wrote for you, I'd rather hear your own words," Chaos stated. We all laughed as Zeus went red in the face, while Hera face palmed.

"See Flame, That's what we call whipped," Luke stated loud enough for everyone to hear. In the corner of my eye I saw Bianca face palm.

"Yeah, he's as whipped as whipped cream!" Percy laughed along with them. I rolled my eyes I gave up trying to stop him from being stupid. In the crowd I could see Thalia Grace and Bianca's little brother, Nico, was it? Trying and failing not to laugh. Zeus went even redder.

"You should respect people who are more powerful than you are," Zeus stated glaring at Percy. I bit my lip trying to stop myself from laughing.

"I do respect people more powerful than me, you however are not worthy of my respect," Percy stated. The boys bursted out laughing. I just smiled, I saw Bianca shaking her head.

"Can you three try not to disrespect the Gods?" Chaos asked, glaring at the boys but what ruined her glare was the slight smile playing on her lips. "I'm extremely sorry, they don't have manners-"

"Or filters!" Silena shouted.

"Yes that too, but what Omega was saying was correct he -most of the time- respects people more powerful than him unless they give him a reason to do otherwise but you however are not more powerful or as powerful as him as he is a primordial as is Angel so I suggest you give them a little more respect," Chaos stated. The Gods and campers stared at Percy.

"What is he the primordial of?" Hermes asked, looking over him.

"Currents and tides mainly," Percy stated

"What did you say your name was?" Hestia asked.

"Never did say my name actually, Lady Chaos did, but Lady Hestia, my name is Omega," Percy bowed to her. Zeus looked enraged. All I could do was smile at that.

"Who did you say was the other primordial was in this group?" Hades asked.

"I am, I'm Angel the leader of the Chaos Army," Angel stated stepping forward.

"Don't look like much," Ares stated "What are you the primordial of?"

"Death and shadows, Chaos also appointed me as the protectress of demigods," Angel stated.