Book 1: Chapter 5

Play video to the side

I looked at all the cars closely. The GMC truck was black. The H2 Hummer was a yellow green color. The Peterbilt truck was blue with red and flames.

Sam was in the middle of the circle when they all started to transform. I looked around them and out of all of them the Peterbilt semi truck took the longest to transform.

The Peterbilt truck knelt down looked at Sam and over to me, "Are you Samuel James Witwicky and Luna Jade Witwicky? Descendants of Archibald Witwicky?" Whoa, deep voice!!

"He knows your name." I heard Mikaela say to Sam....'What am I a ghost?' I thought.

Sam couldn't find his voice to answer so I did, "Yes, we are."

"My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

"But you can call us Autobots." A wise voice said. I looked at the one that spoke it was apparently the yellow green Hummer.

"Autobots?" Sam tried.

"Autobots." I said smiling.

"What's crackin' little bitches?" I heard Jazz say. I chuckled softly at that.

"My first Lieutenant: Designation Jazz and also your guardian Luna." Optimus explained.

"This looks like a cool place to kick it." Jazz said as he picked me up and sat on a old rusty truck.

"Jazz next time you pick me up without permission I will personally take you apart bolt by bolt." I whispered. Jazz stiffened and I laughed at his reaction.

"What was that?" Sam said, "How did he learn to talk like that?"

Jazz put me down and I walked over to Sam,"We've learned Earths languages through the world wide web." Wow go figure you can find anything on the internet. I heard some whirling and clicking, I turned around and met myself with two large cannons. They belonged to the black robot. He was looking at Sam and Mikaela and was ignoring me.

"You feeling lucky punk?" He said. His looks match his voice, intimidating.

"Easy Ironhide." Optimus warned, his voice cut through the silence. I looked over and saw Sam and Mikaela looking like they would pass out.

"Just kidding. I just wanted to show them my cannons." Ironhide said.

"Cool, but next time you do that just watch the paint." I said as I took my favorite wrench out for him to see what I meant. Ironhide stiffened and the yellow one laughed. Optimus continued with introductions ignoring what I said.

"My medical officer, Ratchet." My turn to go still while Ratchet sniffed the air. His name seemed so familiar, but why?

"The boys pheromones suggest that he wants to mate with the short haired femme," I tried not to laugh and failed miserably, Sam shifted uncomfortably and Mikaela scratched the back of her head clearly embarrassed, "and the dark haired femme seems to have a Cybertonian biosignature."

"What chu mean Ratchet?" Jazz asked.

"What you heard. Now Luna, I believe, stand still." Ratchet said. I stood as still as I could and saw a light go over me twice. Ratchet looked like he would explode with happiness.

"I can't believe it. LunarStar?" He said I looked up startled at the name.

"What did you call me?" I asked clearly confused.

"Your designation is LunarStar and I'm... I'm your... your male parental unit or sire." Ratchet said happily and Optimus just smiled at us. I pulled out the Autobot insignia that I have and he saw it, "I gave that to you when we sent you away." He said as he picked me up. He put me on his shoulder.

Bumblebee whirled something at Ratchet just as he shot a laser to his throat. Bumblebee coughed.

" His vocal processor were damaged in battle. I'm still working on them." He said.

"This is Bumblebee, your guardian Samuel." Optimus said.

"Check on the rep, yep. Second to none." Bumblebee said as he punched the air and jumped up and down in place.

"So your my guardian?" Sam said. Said bot chirped and whirled.

Mikaela turned to Optimus, "Why are you here?"

"We are here looking for the All Spark. We must find it before Megatron does. " Optimus said. I shivered involuntarily at the name and Ratchet looked at me worried. I just waved him away.

"Who's Megatron." Sam said.

Optimus reached up and pressed something on the side of his head... Could have been his ear? A bright blue light shot out of his eyes. The image scanned the area around everyone. Optimus' cool calm and collected voice pierced through the night.

"Our planet was once a powerful empire, peaceful and just. However that all changed when Megatron betrayed us," an evil looking bot growled, "he is the leader of the Decepticons, a group of Autobots that power hunger and destruction. No sooner had Megatron betrayed us when our home was consumed by war," explosions went off and I had a wave of sadness hit me. We lost our home for something so small in the image, "before Megatron could get the All Spark, it was lost too the stars. He followed it in a mad frenzy and crash landed here on Earth, where your great grandfather, Captain Archbald Witwicky, discovered him. When Megatron crash landed, he was still on search for the cube. When your great grandfather found him, the coordinates of the cubes where abouts were imprinted on his glasses." The blue lights and images slowly disappeared and I looked up at Optimus.

"How did you know about the glasses?" I asked.

"Ebay." Optimus said. I froze and looked at Sam.

"Really Sam?"

"What?" He said.

"They have access to the Internet and it would also appear that the cons do too." I said giving him a 'I'm not amused' faceHe looked away from my gaze and shifted.

"If we don't find those glasses before the Decepticons, they could use it to build a new army," Ratchet said," they'll wipe out the entire human race." He clarified for Sam.

All of a sudden they knelt down and looked between all of us.

"Sam and Luna Witwicky," Ratchet growled at my last name, "LunarStar. You two hold the key to Earth's survival. Its your choice to help us." Optimus said.

I called out to Sam, "Sammy you better know where the glasses are at." or someone is dead meat, I thought to myself.

///////////////

How was it?

Fan

Vote

Comment