Good-byes and Torture

Character and Video to the side --->

Earth, birthplace of the human race, a species much like our own, capable of great compassion and great violence. For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns. Our worlds have met before.

Two Month's Later

"Come on, let's go! All hands on deck! Frankie, Mojo, out! Come on, kiddo, we're on a schedule." Dad said to Sam as they walked out with his things. I had all my things packed already and was trying to keep mom from crying until she came back with Sam's baby booty shoes. Sam came back in and looked at her.

"Look what I found. Your little baby booties." Mom said and Sam's face was kind of priceless. I giggled but shut up once Sam gave me a dirty look. I had all my bags ready now I just had to talk with Jazz so I went to the garage where both Bumblebee and him where. I walked in and both their holoforms appeared. Jazz took the liberty to push me up to the wall and forcefully kissed me but with passion.

We pulled apart when Sam screamed, "Bumblebee!" Jazz and me looked at each other then Bee went through the wall. Jazz deactivated his holoform and followed in suit and helped him with what I'm guessing was the kitchen appliances. Bummer they bearly even worked. Mom came out running and hit a flower pot. I knew I should've said something about them. Oh well she'll probably do something about them later.

"Bumblebee! Jazz! Get back in the garage." Sam said and we walked back in I made a makeshift curtain with Jazz's and Bumbles help to cover up the garage hole and Sam and Mikaela walked in sometime later. While I was trying to stop Bee from hitting himself.

"Bumbles stop please! Jazz do something!" I said and Bee stopped when he saw Sam.

"Luna, sometime alone please." Sam said to me. I nodded then waited outside by Miky.

"Woah Miky why you stripping. He's still in there." I said and she smirked at me. Sam came back out and I walked a little bit in and saw Bee crying. I looked back at Sam, "You know out of all the Witwicky's there has been your the most selfish one of all. I'm damn right happy right now because I'm adopted. By the way make my spark sibling cry again and I will be your nightmare." I said as I went to calm Bee down. I climbed up to Bee's neck and hugged him.

I walked back out with Bee and Jazz by my side in their holoforms. When I walked outside I saw that the fire fighters where finishing up and put plastic up to cover the hole. Ratchet pulled up and got out. He ran out his alt mode and made his way over to look me over for any injuries.

"Get your bags we're heading to the base." He said sternly.

"They're in Jazz already. So do I really need to be in professional dress? Let me guess there's going to be a meeting when we arrive isn't there?" I said and looked at him suspiciously. The liaison position was taken by me and I took classes with Liaison Mary over the summer and I was approved by the President to have this job and I am the official one starting now. I think.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ratchet looked at me and then smirked at me.

"Boo a meeting. Okay let's go." I said and we all left for the base but first Military air strip yay, not.

1 Hour Later

When we arrived everyone was being unloaded from a plane. Must have just come from the Shanghai mission. I got out and walked over to Epps passing the coffins of some soldier's who died and many were being brought out so I bowed my head in a sign of respect. A chopper came over here and my worst nightmare got off the chopper, Galloway.

"Autobot twins, report to Hangar Three." I heard as I walked over to the platform they always told me to be on when we talk with the bots. I wonder what twins were they talkng about this time? Optimus was talking with Marshower and Galloway interrupted.