Book 1: Chapter 6

Video to the side

Name of Song is Tangled in the great escape by Pierce The Veil

Guess what Jazz won so all you paired up my character with Jazz. Imagine if Transformers was real what would Ratchet say or do?

Me: We gonna have to run.

All the bots: Oh big time

Me: Nice to know

/////\\\\ \(^~^)/

While riding back home I started to get a very bad chest pain. Jazz seemed to have noticed, "Luna chu okay?"

"No Jazz my chest hurts a lot." I said barley above a whisper after saying that I passed out.

Jazz POV

While ridin' to our destination. LunarStar's spark seemed to have accelerated. I turned on the radio to see her face was pain stricken.

"Luna," I began, "chu okay?" I asked.

"No Jazz my chest hurts." she said nearly audible and offlined.

::Jazz to Ratchet. Do you read?::

::What is it Jazz?::

::Yo sparklin' jus offlined.::

::Pull over now!::

With that we ended our com and pulled over at a secluded factory. Once Ironhide and Optimus deemed the place safe we transformed.

Luna seemed deathly pale and the Witwicky boy seemed to pale too. Ratchet hurried over and plucked her of my hand and scanned her.

"This isn't right." Ratchet growled.

"What is it?" I asked before anyone could.

"She seems to be running a slight fever but her pulse is rapidly decreasing." Ratchet said.

Luna whimpered and it hurt my spark. What am I saying I can't fall for Luna. Ratchet finds out he'll wrench me to death or worse.

"Ratchet," Optimus began, "we need to keep on the move with every passing moment the Decepticons get closer to finding the Allspark."

"Yes your right. I'm taking her with me Jazz." with that said we all took off again to the Witwicky residence.

Luna's POV

(In the dream)

'Stand up child,' A very deep voice said. I looked around and saw a very tall being, taller than Optimus. I walked up to him.

'Do you know why I called you here?' the figure asked.

"No.... um, are you a Prime?" I totally got off topic but I need to know.

'No child I am Primus. The reason I have called you here is because now that you are reunited with your father you must know that in the next couple of hours you will go through what your father and Optimus' team has gone through for eons, and you will also have to decide whether you join them in their fight. You will also find love in your actual life. One that will bind you two for eons to come.' Primus said.

"Woah lots to think about. Why now though? Was I meant to end up here on Earth?" I asked.

'Yes you were destined to end up here on Earth and for your other question it was decided while you were a sparkling to be sent away in hopes of surviving the wretched war and being found after it ended, but being that I had other reasons I destined you to end here.' Primus stated.