I Regret Nothing Part One of Two

A.N. I think the next chapter will be the last one for ROTF. Then what I think happened between ROTF and DOTM. So enjoy.

//////\\\\\\

Recap: "Please he needs Bee. I think he probably knew considering Bee always perked up when Hayley is around." I said and giggled.

"Okay what about we drop the topic now." Hayley said.

"Fine." I said.

///\\\

We stopped in a town and Simmons was on the phone talking to Will I'm just saying one thing they should've let me do the talking.

"Lennox, I'm with the kid." Again am I chopped liver, "The kid you know the one with the attitude, right. We need the truck. The truck. We got a possible resurrection going on over here. You're not going to believe where we are. Code tut as in King Tutanchamen. Back of one dollar bill. Coordinates for airdrop, 29.5 North, 34. 88 East write it down. Write it. Oh my god. I got to go, OK. Heat comes." Simmons said. I just stayed quiet as someone came running.

"Wait who are you?" Sam asked.

"It's me Leo," I sighed, so much for getting rid of him, "what miss me?" He asked.

"No not one bit." I said.

"Cops coming right now we need to go!" Spitz said.

Once again we were riding this time Hayley and me were talking about video games. I was in the back she was in the passenger seat and Jazz driving with this holoform on.

"Minecraft?" She asked.

"Yeah have you ever gotten the chance to see Herobrine?" I asked.

"Nope." She said popping the "p."

"Heard the legend?" I asked.

"I've heard of one of them." She said.

"Great there's like a hundred running around." I said. Jazz looked at us amused some what.

"Oh shit." Hayley said. I looked up and saw a check point. Thing is that Hayley and me had our id's and we didn't know if Sam and them did. Jazz proceeded to put his comm on speaker for us to hear what was being said.

'My daughter and two sons. The cars behind us are my other two daughters and cousins. We're tourist from New York.' Simmons said.

'New York?' We heard.

'Yes. Yes.' Simmons said.

'Fifty kilometers.' Was all we heard before Jazz turned the comm off. We arrived at a place where I'm guessing we are spending the night at.

"Undercover, yo. You got to blend in with your surroundings. You know, you got to be part of the landscape." Skids said. He turned to walk to the left and hit Bumblebee's leg falling on his aft. Bee just kept walking as if nothing happened. Hayley and me giggled.

Sam opened a door to the building. Jazz and Bee turned to their alt-modes and revved their engines at Hayley and me.

"Umm Hayley , let's go before they run us over." I said Hayley nodded and we ran in.

"Come on. Move it! Move it! Guard us . Low profile. Don't make a scene, okay?" Sam said as he rushed us in and closed the door.

Night Fall

It was night or dusk already. I went to the roof to get some peace and quiet. Hayley wanted to be left alone so I left her alone. I sat down and looked at the sky. I was able to find the constellation for Orion. I sighed and thought about how I really couldn't do a thing to save my uncle. I heard some foot steps behind me I looked back and saw Jazz making his way over to me.