Its Where My Thoughts Hide or MY Love

Hello people Just to let you know I may have done something Stupid last week in school so I may be grounded. Not official yet.

///\\\/\//\///\\\

One day of combat training and its too damn easy. Will had to move me from group five times. Now he's talking to Marshower to see what he can do. I think all together they're just going to let me move on to Advanced individual training.

Last night the sliver of the Allspark was stolen. I went with Bumbles and Jazz to pick up my idiotic brother. He walked into a party. I got out of Jazz, "Bumbles help me get him out of there, When I give you the signal."

Note one to self when you pull on tight clothes for your boyfriend don't go to a party. While I walked inside all drunks were looking at me. If Jazz saw this he'd freaking blow a gasket. I found Sam and surprise motherfucker was cheating on Miky already.

"Sam did you think you could cheat on my bestie. Get your ass up come with me." I said. That's final Sam ain't having kids.

"Is that your girlfriend." dumb bimbo said.

"No his sister. Sam get your ass up we need to go." I said.

"No." Sam said.

"Really okay suit yourself." I walked out and gave Bee the signal. He was in the bushes and let his alarms go off.

Sam ran out and out and some guy did too.

"Freshman is this your car." some dude asked Sam.

"No. Its a friend's car." Sam said.

"Its my car." I said and walked up to stand next to Sam.

The guy looked me up and down and smirked. Bee perked up and I heard a car door open and shut.

"Hello beautiful what about you and me get to know each other." the idiot said.

"What about no. I'm happily in a relationship and I do love my boyfriend." I said.

"What he don't know can't hurt him beauti-" he cut off when someone came up behind me and hugged me.

I looked up to find Jazz glaring at him intensely. I snuggled closer to him and he tightened his grip on me. Did I ever mention that when Jazz is possessive of me it turns me on. No, well now you know.

"Avert your gaze boy. She's mine and no-one else's." Jazz said. The guy walked away and Jazz picked me up bridal style and carried me to his alt mode. He put me in the passengers seat and walked around when he got in he reached over and attacked my lips. When I returned the kiss he smirked. We pulled away when Bee told us to stop eating each others faces. I laughed so hard and Jazz only chuckled at what he said, "Sweetspark your not allowed to go to parties. Unless I'm with you."

"I figured that much out."I said and smiled at him.

Twenty minutes into the ride Jazz kept trying to make me fall asleep. Until I gave up when he put Beethoven on. I fell asleep with Jazz holding onto my hand. I awoke to being shaken awake lightly by Jazz. Bee activated his holoform and came over to us.

"Jazz why are we in a commentary?" I asked him. Bee came over and opened the door and pulled me out. I heard Jazz growl and I looked back to find him glaring at Bee. Bee ignored him and walked me over to Optimus. Sam just got out and walked over to him.

"You won't give me a day huh?You won't give me one day in college? " Sam asked. Great selfish bastard wants to get sympathy.

"I'm sorry, Sam, but the last fragment of the AllSpark was stolen." Optimus said.