The Meeting

I had never believed in true love. Don't think that I am not in love with my parents or in love with my self. I loves them but, whether it's true or not .......let it be (she sighed) Once I stole a pen from the drawer of my neighbor .........after that I was punished by my parents for the sin I did at the age of 8. Now I think that if my parents loves me unconditionally even for a moment then I bet right now they would not be forcing me to meet the guy they have chosen for. 

Sanyukta........Sanyukta (she brushed her hair one last time and stood up abruptly) tu tayar nei hue abhitak? [You have not been ready yet?] (her mother asked her)

Haan maa.....mei aa rahi hun.....[Yes mum I am coming] (she smiled a little)

Meri bachhi [My daughter] (Anju placed a black dot of "kohl" behind her ear) kisiki najar na lage....[this will save you from bad eyes] (she kissed her forehead) chal....[Let's go](they walked downstairs)

I had a crush on a boy named Vishal in 12th class....he was intelligent, sweet, handsome....may be that's why I liked him....but later my instincts said that no....it's just an infatuation.....there is no existence of true love.......still now I am not sure weather I love my self unconditionally? forget about anyone else.....

Sanyukta....(the sweet voice of the lady of age about 50 broke her trance and she upped her lashes to lock her gaze with the most handsome face she has ever meet....he was looking...sorry gawking at her only.....) 

arhmm.....(Kishore cleared his throat) Sanyukta he is Randhir Singh Sekhawat....a successful sand artist......and Randhir she is Sanykta my lovely daughter......(he side hugged his daughter)

Hello....(he forwarded his hand and she joined her hands with him for a hand shake but it did something else inside their system)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pardon me if there is any mistake

Thank u