I Am Sorry

Days rolled by....I was always busy thinking about him.......blushing and what not....I even imagined our marriage, our first night (Blush) and about our dozens of kids (lol).....I have accepted him as my everything....I have accepted that "I loves him". 

She smiled when her cell beeped with her papa's number....

Haan papa....(her wide grin turned into a frowned expression)

I reached Randhir's house where my maa and papa were already waiting for my arrival....my legs were trembling and I gasped looking at two dead bodies....one of Randhir's mom and the other one was Randhir dad......I cried closing my mouth when maa came and hugged me.....

Yeh kese (she hugged her mom back)

Unka accident ho gaya.....ghar ate wakt....sambhalo Sanyu....tumhe Randhir ko bhi sambhalna hei....(she looked at him who was seated in between his parents like a corpse)

Randhir.....(she placed her palm on his shoulder and he looked at her ....his eyes were teary)

In no time he was in my arms....there were people who were looking at us....but I didn't care about anyone.....not even my parents.....I was just concerned about him.....I can't afford to see him in pain....

Randhir.....(she just whispered)

Kun hua esa Sanyukta? Kya pap kia tha mene.....kese jiunga mei aab? Mujhe bhi kun nei le gaye...

nei...(she hugged him tight) eak aur sabd nei Randhir......(she consoled him)

After uncle and aunty's cremation I served the dinner on a plate and entered inside his room....he was busy gawking the fire inside the fire place......

Randhir awo khana khalo.......(he looked at her)

Sanyukta.....

Haan (she glanced at him once and continued doing her work)

I am sorry....(she looked at him confused) I can't marry u...(thus turning her life upside down).

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u