I Love U

The light was on and she was looking at him through the glass.......her heart was beating at its highest pace....... her love is fighting with life and death....... anything can happen in any moment......

Apne roothein, paraaye roothein
Yaar roothe naa
Khwaab tootein, waade tootein
Dil ye toote naa (x2)

she remembered their togetherness....their cute fights...... his flirting ....... his proposal....his love

Roothe to khuda bhi roothe
Saath chhoote naa (x2)

She remembered their romantic moments....... how she was happy with him..... his presence always make her smile

O Allah Waariyan
O main toh haariyan
O tooti yaariyan mila de oye! (x2)

She recalled how his parents departure  became the reason of their separation....... he left her....

 mumma (Sanyukta looked at the little fairy) dad thik ho jaenge... dekh lena mene God ji ko bol dia hei...... aab eak aul dad ko lakhne ke liye dil me jagah nei hei.... yeh wale dad mele akhoke samne lahenge mele solly hamale sath.... (Sanyukta hugged her and cried bitterly) aap lo maat dekhna dad abhi apko filse pyal kalenge aul mujhe bhi.....(just then the doctor came out of the room)

Mrs Sekhawat (she looked at him with so much hope) operation was successful.... (she felt as if her life is back)

yeah mujhe dad sei milna hei...(she jumped with happiness)

Abhi nei beta unhe rest karne ddo.....

After some days.....

Sanyukta (he held her hand once she was done with feeding him soup)

Hmm.... kuch chaiye tumhe (After Randhir gained his senses Sanyukta took him to her home and both mother-daughter duo are taking good care of him)

Kya saab kuch pehle jesa nei ho sakta..... 

Udte patangon mein
Holi waale rangon mein
Jhoomenge phir se dono yaar (x2)

She closed her eyes tight as tear drops rolled down.......

I want everything to be like once it was 6 years ago...... (she looked into his eyes)

Waapas to aaja yaar
Seene se laga ja yaar
Dil to huey hain zaar-zaar

Please Sanyukta I know u loves me....... (she looked away and he tried to stand but failed)

before he could kiss the floor Sanyukta held him tight.....

Randhir!.....

Agar pyar nei hota tto meri itni fikr kun.....(he asked....while they were sharing a cute eye lock)

Mei kisiki bidhawa hun....(she chipped.... though it was a lie)

I don't care.....

Reh bhi na paayein yaar
Seh bhi na paayein yaar
Behti hi jaaye dastaan (x2)

Jane ddo mujhe....(she was about to go when he back hugged her)

maar jaunga tumhare bina mei.... (she shivered when his warm saline drops touched her shoulder)

Aur intezar nei hota Sanyukta..... bahat tadaplia mei..... bahat dard hota hei jaab tum mujhse mun modleti ho.....

Umr bhar ka intezaar
Ik pal bhi na qaraar
Ungli pe nachaaye dastaan

agar firse chodgaye tto? (she asked in her chocked voice)

Promise.... mei yeh galati dubara nehi karunga.... (almost squeezed her under his grip)

pakka! (she asked holding a film of tears in her eyes)

Pakka.....warna mardena mujhe...... (cupped her face and she.....)

O Allah wariyan
O main toh haariyan
O tooti yaariyan mila de oye! (x4)

She just broke down in his arms....... he was smiling and crying at the same time......they were hugging each other like maniacs....

I love u..... (he closed his eyes tight listening to this after so many years) I love u Randhir..... I always loved u...... I will love u forever.......

I love u too pagal.... (Kissed her forehead) mujhpe firse trust karnekeliye thanks....(she wiped his tears)

tumhe kese pata chala ki mei tumse abhibhi pyar karti hun?

meri di hue ring tumne abhitak pehna hei.....(she was shocked a little) tumhare bina mera haar eak din nark jesa bita Sanyukta...... mar mar ke jeene laga tha mei.......

Fir mere pas aneme itni deri kun lagadi?

Dar gaya tha mei..... mom dad ki tarah agar tum bhi mujhe chodke....yeh socke mene sabse munmodliya.... koi friends nei kuch nei..... par dheere dheere samajhaya.....tum tto meri sans ho....sayad  islie ajdin tak ghut ghut ke jeeta raha mei..... maaf kardo mujhe....

bash...(closed his mouth using her palm) kitna mafi mangoge..... (she kissed his cheeks)

After sometime...

Sanyukta kaab shadi karni hei? (joined their foreheads)

She blushed a little.....

abhi....(she chipped thus making him to smile a wide one)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u 

Jan...